• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp - Wednesday Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

CiCi's > Pizza Inn

There, I said it.

Just the memories are left pretty much. Moved to Charlotte as a kid and there was one across the street. Then they were gone a year later 😞

Went to one when I was in college with my peeps. Good times.

I remember the pizza being tasty.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

D was also missing Perryman, though Carter may be the man there anyway.

Perryman seems to have a far higher ceiling than Carter, so I would assume he would easily win that job. But.....gotta seen the field for it to be much of a competition. It will be a pretty big disappointment and a bad signing if we can't get Perryman on the field with some regularity. He's a good player when he is on the field.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Just the memories are left pretty much. Moved to Charlotte as a kid and there was one across the street. Then they were gone a year later 😞

Went to one when I was in college with my peeps. Good times.

I remember the pizza being tasty.

I remember Pizza Inn as a kid. I probably haven't eaten at one since being a kid(or a CiCi's). I would probably never go to Pizza Inn again. The nostalgia aspect would be ruined by the reality of how bad that it actually probably was/is. I'll let that memory remain frozen in time. 

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, ellis said:

Got to chat with @Zod today at camp. Great to finally catch up. 

I too have met our overlord. It was intoxicating to be in his presence. Not for nothing but the last time Jeremy and I met we went to the Superbowl.

5D883895-1396-4204-8635-E152E9A90F85.thumb.jpeg.958e19a17b4962409f619cfc5a0a8b0b.jpeg

• Pie 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I remember Pizza Inn as a kid. I probably haven't eaten at one since being a kid(or a CiCi's). I would probably never go to Pizza Inn again. The nostalgia aspect would be ruined by the reality of how bad that it actually probably was/is. I'll let that memory remain frozen in time. 

I'm a pizza snob now. I agree. Totally.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Jaycee Horn out here trying to lower traffic deaths at the expense of receivers across the league

Just another puppet of the man, raising money off the backs of the people under the guise of safety and responsibil…

wait, what were we talking about??

1 minute ago, Dex said:

I too have met our overlord. It was intoxicating to be in his presence. Not for nothing but the last time Jeremy and I met we went to the Superbowl.

5D883895-1396-4204-8635-E152E9A90F85.thumb.jpeg.958e19a17b4962409f619cfc5a0a8b0b.jpeg

Look at the happiness in his eyes. He looks like he just found his next piece of celery to devour! 

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Icege said:

💩 on Greg Little more than the faux-economists crap on Shaq for his contract, but he's a nice dude and I'd love to see him succeed. Not sure if he makes the team at this point, but the staff is giving him every opportunity. One of his biggest issues has always been his ability to process things quickly, but if he can start to make it make sense AND show up with his athletic abilities we might be able to get some type of contribution out of the 2nd rounder.

Hope is the triumph of optimism over experience.  I hope you’re right and he shows he can be a worthy backup.  

• Pie 1