• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've lost a Huddler

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, 5158Poundin said:

Hi folks,

I used to post here more frequently but I did go to Robin's memorial service this past Sunday.  I was fortunate to go to many games with her and even enjoyed sitting in her PSLs for several games.  She was one of the kindest, most generous ladies I have known and one of the most passionate Panther fans.  She'd been to both Super Bowls (I almost went to 50 with her but couldn't make it work for me at the time), loved to travel, and had a lot of sparkle and spunk.  I am sad that she is no longer with us and I will always miss her.  I can say that Dave Tepper sent a condolence letter on her behalf to her family which was read out at her memorial service.  There was a lot of laughing and crying as that letter was read out.   Robin was a very special lady and one I will miss terribly for a long time.   She didn't know a stranger and she is totally one of most fun, witty and well traveled women I have known.  Heaven gained an angel with a sparkle.  RIP, Cosmo/Princess Robinka Em....you're loved here, too.

I remember you.  Feel free to come back any time.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Scott has his sources...everywhere. He's like J Edgar Hoover, only less inclined to wear women's clothes....I think.

Kidding aside, always sad to hear of someone's passing. Life is short. Live each day as though it is your last.

Well, the Scott Fowler rumors have persisted with him for years.

So sad.  RIP Cosmo Girl.

In 2003, I started working overseas and in 2005 I went to the Minnesota / Carolina game.  Prior to the game I communicated with a fellow Panther fan and they invited me and my date to join them at their tailgate party.  They had a nice Carolina Panther Van and they treated us so well.  Not long after that visit, maybe a year, the gentleman passed away.  So sad, not only an avid Panther fan but a great man (and his wife). 

I cannot for the life of me remember his name but it's terrible when we lose part of our Panther family.

Of course everyone remembers Cat Man.  I actually got a picture with him and my family after one of the games we went to.

To the rest of us, I pray for health and happiness as we fight through this crazy pandemic.   

Please stay safe. 

• Beer 4

Had to stop by and give proper Huddle condolences to Robinka. She was an awesome person and good friend.
She and my wife would argue on FB all the time and then agree to disagree and still be good friends. She was a daily part of our lives and we still can't believe she is gone. 

RIP Cosmo