• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was the best Carolina Panthers player today?

Zod

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I never thought Marshall was supposed to be a burner. I thought he was more in that Moose type mold. Honestly, we could use that type more than another burner IMO.

Who is the first Burner? Because Moore and Anderson I feel have similar speed. Very good by nfl standards.. 4.4 range. I think Marshall is somewhere there as well. But elite speed like among nfl players we lost that with Samuel. That 4.31 speed.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

Who is the first Burner? Because Moore and Anderson I feel have similar speed. Very good by nfl standards.. 4.4 range. I think Marshall is somewhere there as well. But elite speed like among nfl players we lost that with Samuel. That 4.31 speed.

Robby Anderson is fast as hell. He ran 4.36. that's blazing. DJ ran 4.42. That's still very fast. We have more of a need for a physical possession type WR.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

- Stantley Thomas-Oliver III – Carolina Panthers CB

- P.J. Walker  – Carolina Panthers QB

- Terrace Marshall Jr. – Carolina Panthers WR

- Chuba Hubbard – Carolina Panthers RB

- Tommy Tremble – Carolina Panthers TE

- Marquis Haynes – Carolina Panthers DE/OLB

That's positive spin by Cat Crave! TMJ and Haynes were the only "shining" stars.

27 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Anderson is faster than Moore on paper and in the game. He has a noticeably higher gear than Moore in open space.

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Anderson is faster than Moore on paper and in the game. He has a noticeably higher gear than Moore in open space.

I agree atleast on paper... we haven't just seen him run away from people like you have with elite speed like Samuel..Anderson because of his length looks more like a strider to me. He's fast don't get Me wrong it's good. 

But he isn't that Ted Ginn..Samuel.. tyreek hill division of top 5% NFL speed.

• Beer 1

Just now, OldhamA said:

You could tell me he ran a 4.7 at his pro day and I wouldn't care. He routinely gets behind NFL defences. He's fast as fug.

Thats not the point... he is definitely fast enough to consistently stretch nfl defenses just like Moore. But there is a level beyond that. That keep an extra eye on this guy speed that is teir 1aa of the NFL. That guy nfl cornerbacks are afraid of. All nfl corners are fast for the most part that's a requirement. But their are guys who most corners can't run with.

Guys that are assigned only to like Dontae Jackson because of his elite speed.