• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots at Eagles tonight

Zod

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

No way we lose to the Eagles this year.... I am not buying their coach at all.

I don’t think they will be good. But two thoughts.

- no sure it will be good but that O will look drastically different with Hurts

- I feel Bill is out for blood this year.   That Brady Championship coupled with his season are going to have the Pats overachieving this year.   I think Bill is super locked in this season. 

Just now, CRA said:

- I feel Bill is out for blood this year.   That Brady Championship coupled with his season are going to have the Pats overachieving this year.   I think Bill is super locked in this season. 

Im not buying Hurts at all. A worse Tua.... Not scared of him in the slightest 

Just now, CRA said:

Yeah, dude is approaching preseason like his job is on the line. He ain't playing this year.

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Nah bro, I love Cam and hope he has a great season! I just don’t see his arm holding up based on historical evidence.  I hope I am wrong

He said himself he feels healthy, and last year was more about the lack of overall talent the pats had, I think it’s very telling the type of free agency the pats had and I def don’t think if bill had any doubt in cams arm he’d even have him on the roster let alone the starter 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How many consecutive seasons have the Pats drafts been awful?

I know they went crazy in free agency this year but that's still a lot to make up for.

I think they lead the league in draft busts since 2016 

5 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He said himself he feels healthy, and last year was more about the lack of overall talent the pats had, I think it’s very telling the type of free agency the pats had and I def don’t think if bill had any doubt in cams arm he’d even have him on the roster let alone the starter 

I think Cam can still pose matchup problems in the run game but is clearly a stop gap despite being relatively young. He just has too much wear and tear. In games where he had a lot of attempts, the following game he had a lot fewer and mostly struggled. There’s a reason they drafted a QB in the first round.