• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PREDICTIONS - How will Sam Darnold do against the Ravens

Zod

34 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I think this season is about figuring out the QB position.  The next offseason will be critical if Sam Darnold is not a revelation 

Yeah, Sam will need to make his best case this season for being signed to a long term contract.  Otherwise, we'll be in the same situation we were with Cam two years ago, reluctant to commit big dollars to someone we weren't sure was the answer at QB.

It will be an average so/so performance consisting of 1 or 2 series that will lead to overreaction and divisiveness in the Huddle Universe

half the board will rip Darnold by only looking at the bad passes or decisions.

half the board will anoint him and buy fake “100% authentic” jerseys due to a couple highlight plays

half will look at the stat lines and rip him because it was just average so/so

In simple terms, a normal Huddle weekend had by all.  

• Flames 2

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

I think this season is about figuring out the QB position.  The next offseason will be critical if Sam Darnold is not a revelation 

If Darnold fails, I will be curious to see if the FO/staff continues to believe that dumpster diving is the path to finding a QB. 

• Pie 1