• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday practice and presser notes.. CMAC may not play Friday

Captain Morgan

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Zod said he had fixed it a while back.  Maybe send him a message on it. 

It was never fixed. Certain quoted material, not just tweets, show up with a dark background and black letters making it near impossible to see. I finally got tired of it and switched back the default theme a few days ago.

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Is CMC coddled now? Or is it cuddled? I’ve seen both iterations on here.

Nah, just the best dual RB threat in the NFL…who is about the take the biggest beating on the roster once games start. 

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Floppin said:

It was never fixed. Certain quoted material, not just tweets, show up with a dark background and black letters making it near impossible to see. I finally got tired of it and switched back the default theme a few days ago.

Ah, dunno than. The only tip I can give to @Captain Morgan or other posters is hit the X when it ask you if you want to embed content at the bottom of the text box. That’ll snap it back to normal font but shouldn’t fug with the formatting at least 9/10 times. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

I don't know how you're posting the tweets. I have the Huddle set to dark mode and your tweet posts come out as black letters on a black background. Either I highlight the tweet or fake quote you to read them. Very annoying. Can you fix this?

interesting.  If the tweet doesn't have pic or video I just copy and paste so it loads faster...I'm on desktop, maybe that isn't an issue on mobile platforms.

I can embed if needed.  I'm not in dark mode in twitter or on the Huddle, so don't know why that's happening.

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

interesting.  If the tweet doesn't have pic or video I just copy and paste so it loads faster...I'm on desktop, maybe that isn't an issue on mobile platforms.

I can embed if needed.  I'm not in dark mode in twitter or on the Huddle, so don't know why that's happening.

Actually no. Just click at the bottom of the text box that you don’t want to auto format/embed w/e. Or I think it says “post as plain text” should fix the issue right up. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

does this still look like some wierd version of dark mode?

Darin Gantt
@daringantt
Christian McCaffrey has a great plan for self-preservation during the regular season — “make people miss and not get tackled."

That’s why the Panthers don’t plan to take any chances with him in the preseason.

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

He should get some touches.  Fire tempers the best blade.

If you saw any of his reps in practice you would agree with Rhule.  CMC just moves at a different speed, and he goes as hard in practice as he would in a game.  On top of that, he looks like a freaking LB at this point.  He looks like an absolute machine.

There are many things to question going into the season.  CMC's readiness ain't one of them.

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Darin Gantt
@daringantt
Christian McCaffrey has a great plan for self-preservation during the regular season — “make people miss and not get tackled."

That’s why the Panthers don’t plan to take any chances with him in the preseason.

Nope.

19 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Darin Gantt
@daringantt

The only thing I don’t know how to solve is the color changing box at the bottom. That might be an @Zod thing. 

Edited by Harbingers

14 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Darin Gantt
@daringantt

It's great! Now it's showing white letters on the black background. I can read it. 😊 Thank you! PS - I'm also on desktop. 

My apologies to the Huddle for derailing this thread. I didn't think it would be a big discussion. 😏

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, GRWatcher said:

It's great! Now it's showing white letters on the black background. I can read it. 😊 Thank you! PS - I'm also on desktop. 

My apologies to the Huddle for derailing this thread. I didn't think it would be a big discussion. 😏

Actually glad you brought it up. I was tired of switching back and forth too.👍

• Beer 1