• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers and WR Robby Anderson have agreed to a 2-year, $29.5 million extension, per source.

SgtJoo

Just now, mav1234 said:

I think it puts him at something like the 18th highest paid WR, which isn't bad for a new contract.

I am a little worried about how much we will have invested in WRs for the next couple years but ah well.

If he’s making 15 million that means DJ is going to want 20-22 Million easy. Do you want to pay a wide receiver that? 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

15M a year for Robby? This is absolute trash. 

Are you mad (double entendre intended)? *LOL*

He's not only the smoothest route runner, but the fastest receiver on the team. Plus, it's not like he's breaking the bank. That's a solid contract for a solid receiver 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, OneBadCat said:

Would be a mistake imo. DJ is on the brink of being elite.

But its not uncommon for teams to stack their WR groups. Atlanta, Cleveland, Steelers, Tampa, ARZ etc..

Like I said. If we are paying Robby elite money. What do you think DJ is going to want? Robby isn’t elite. He’s a sturdy 3-4 stringer. 

• Poo 16