• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. It would have to be a deal relying almost entirely on conditional picks for me to be onboard with it. 

Sam is our starting qb learn to accept or go find another team to root for you dumbass piece of poo.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

1 minute ago, FearThe4 said:

Linville is a Pos can't believe Zod made that dumbass a Mod and he wonder what all the good posters liek SCP left this dump.

You are on a new account calling somebody a POS and provided no proof of such claims. Care to clarify? On your main account?

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, CLG said:

poo gonna get spooky if we actually trade for Watson. 

If we do somehow land Watson AND he’s able to play this year with any meaningful time, we will make the playoffs and we might win the whole damn thing. Imagine this current offense with one of the top 2 or 3 all around QBs on the planet calling the shots? I’m removing myself from all the off field crap and strictly focusing on what the team could look like. 

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

I would prefer to relook at trading for him AFTER his court appearances. 

So we're talking the 2022 season then, cos he isn't playing this year.

If he's cleared his value rockets back up to multiple first round picks - something we can't afford. If he's not cleared then he probably doesn't play professional football again.

It's odd that we're in these discussions. 

From the article...

Multiple executives from teams not directly involved in the discussions tell PFT that there’s mounting chatter that Watson will be traded in the coming days.

The two finalists are believed to be the Panthers and the Dolphins. (The Broncos and Eagles also had been linked to Watson.)

Same old speculation

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

You are on a new account calling somebody a POS and provided no proof of such claims. Care to clarify? On your main account?

He must be an Alt on a previously banned account. Explains why he is flipping out and overreacting. All LG said was it should be “conditional” and the guy loses his poo….

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

So we're talking the 2022 season then, cos he isn't playing this year.

If he's cleared his value rockets back up to multiple first round picks - something we can't afford. If he's not cleared then he probably doesn't play professional football again.

It's odd that we're in these discussions. 

Yeah he is missing time this year for sure. I don't mind saying no to him coming here at all, I just want his court stuff to be in the past before we entertain the idea of even being in on discussions with him. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

He must be an Alt on a previously banned account. Explains why he is flipping out and overreacting. All LG said was it should be “conditional” and the guy loses his poo….

Linville has proven to be an dumbass since this whole covid thing began and he made an ass out of himself last year when he said Justin Herbert was trash.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6