• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep.  

Cheap shot from a keyboard warrior  

I think it was immensely stupid for him to not get vaccinated   He isn’t the only high pro player who is going to be cut for vaccination status.  Of course he had other issues as well (physical decline of course and high maintenance)but that didn’t help 

Meh. Love Cam, but he deserves the ribbing that is coming his way for choosing to be unvaccinated.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

I enjoyed Cam as a player here in Carolina and I can appreciate his commitment to his personality, style, and brand but his mouth moves faster than his brain and I don't think he would work on TV.

Cam IMO has always had a little Yogi Berra to him.  I like it. 

guys like Shaq aren't on TV for their expert commentary.  I mean, he would need to right fit/role.  You wouldn't put Cam in a booth. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

my lord this was on twitter

E-IFYaLWYAInCQY.jpg

I always hated how much flack he caught for this.

The man is about to get KILLED!

Torn ACL, broke neck, both? (Maybe major concussion, shot shoulder, and/or foot destruction years earlier than scheduled?)

Either ways, you would never catch Manning or Brady diving in this situation, even more so when your entire team has sucked the whole game and diving on the ball would basically just get you injured and still give you 0% chance of winning.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Flame away but NFL is a business about winning, Cam returning to this organization in some capacity gives this team a better chance at WINNING

I agree.

That said, no way Rhule goes for it because of (i) the distraction factor and (ii) possible covid complications.

5 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

TEXANS Last 10 Years:

6 AFC South wins...7 winning seasons...6 playoff berths, 4 playoff wins...4 back-to-back winnings seasons...winning record 3 of last 5 years.

PANTHERS Last 10 Years:

3 NFC South wins (one w/ losing record 🤦‍♂️)...3 winning seasons...4 playoff berths, 3 playoff wins...0 back-to-back winning seasons (ever)...losing record 4 of last 5 years.

Yea cuz beating the Jags, Titans, and shell of the former Colts teams (suck for Luck with Curtis Painter, Jacoby Brisket) was SOOOOOO hard

Edited by cardiackat88.