• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Badgley? Other kickers?

Proudiddy

The kicker from the Chargers was released today.  Has a career long of 59 and was near automatic his rookie year, but apparently regressed the last couple since, from what I've read.  Just throwing it out there, as Rhule and our team website have seemed to intimate that although we moved on from Slye and kept Santoso, they haven't committed to him yet and were still looking.  I think Badgley could be a good candidate.

Just now, t96 said:

I don't see much point in signing another unknown at this point. Just role with Santoso until he gives us reason not to. 

That would be my approach, but I found it curious that they have made it a point to state they weren't fully committed to Santoso.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don't see much point in signing another unknown at this point. Just role with Santoso until he gives us reason not to. 

Well, if there's reason to believe this guy would be a lateral move from Santoso then at least we could technically recoup the 7th round pick since that was a conditional trade.  Normally I would think who cares about a 7th round pick, but Fitterer seems to be on the opposite ends of a lot of 7th round transactions.

3 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Well, if there's reason to believe this guy would be a lateral move from Santoso then at least we could technically recoup the 7th round pick since that was a conditional trade.  Normally I would think who cares about a 7th round pick, but Fitterer seems to be on the opposite ends of a lot of 7th round transactions.

This right here!