• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waiver claims and practice squad signings

Mr. Scot

All coaches tend to show allegiance to guys they're familiar with, particularly early in their career. It's just that list coaches come from either prior NFL experience or powerhouse college experience. Having a large chunk of your roster comprised of Temple and Baylor players though... oh wee mayne. We're not exactly talking about Alabama and Clemson here. These are the same players Rhule couldn't beat ranked collegiate competition with, much less NFL competition.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

17 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

I'm for real so sick and tired of reading you people whine about Rhule keeping guys he is familiar with. Like literally every other coach in the history of the NFL. I just want to read about our acquisitions. Im sick of you cry babies

Exactly! Everyone was calling McDermott and Beane geniuses for creating the Carolina Panthers North

• Pie 2

Bailey interviewed Corey Miller on WFNZ a few minutes ago and had some choice comments about how he felt the Panthers treated his son --- he was pissed.

Straight out said Christian was cut because he chose to sit out last year...

...also said Brian Burns was the only linebacker on the roster who had played better than Christian during training camp.

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

PJ Walker?  No, Im not forgetting him.  PJ is competent as far as backup QBs go. 

PJ is a competent XFL QB, but that’s about where it ends.

Brayvion Roy is a waste of a roster spot, as is Colin Thompson. All three guys are low floor, low ceiling guys.

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Bailey interviewed Corey Miller on WFNZ a few minutes ago and had some choice comments about how he felt the Panthers treated his son --- he was pissed.

...also said Brian Burns was the only linebacker on the roster who had played better than Christian during training camp.

It may have just been me but I hadnt heard anything about Miller during camp. Also didnt see him flash much in the preseason.

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

so go win a ring in shittsburg and quit bitching mr. miller

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sounds like a loving dad talking. Miller was my fav 2019 draft pick mainly cause of the value. He just was always nicked and when healthy did not show much. Its a performance deal. 

• Pie 6

Jordan seems to be a good athlete who is young (23) and the light has not yet come on. He has improved.  We seem to be gravitating toward these athletic OL and it is obvious that the chemistry is not there yet.  We saved money (cutting Moore) and added some G/C depth.  I see no problem with this.

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Eeeesshhh…let your playing talk not your dad. I had high hopes for Miller but the year off took away film and reps. It is what it is.

• Pie 1