• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Max Kellerman "Claims" Zach Wilson will shine and Jets beat Panthers in Week 1 on Sunday

glenwo2

13 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I think it's funny how that idiot was accusing Keyshawn of being a homer, especially after how dirty the Panthers did him. I've always liked Keyshawn, but I've never known him to be a Panthers homer in any sense of the word. 

I found it hilarious that Max called Key a homer when Max HIMSELF was being Homer'istic with his AAAA-Level-QB comment regarding Sam.

Trying to tear down a Former QB in order to prop up your current one is just plain pathetic on Max's part.

Edited by glenwo2

Just now, glenwo2 said:

I found it hilarious that Max called Key a homer when HE was being Homer'istic with his AAAA-Level-QB comment regarding Sam.

Trying to tear down a Former QB in order to prop up your current one is just plain pathetic on Max's part.

I remember when Keyshawn first became an analyst after we let him go. He literally picked against the Panthers in ever game during their pick segment for like two years straight. 

57 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, there are you tube videos up featuring all his INTs from every season.   

It's a tough sell for someone to watch them....and for you to then claim they were largely great defensive plays and bad breaks.  

Sam Darnold made some really terrible decisions about what to do with the football in NY.   The type stuff a NFL QBs just shouldn't do.   Which is the knock on Sam.  Not his physical talent.  

Let's be honest you can say that about any QB. Cam is a perfect example of a guy who made some amazing throws and had some amazingly bad head scratchers. Highlight and lowlight videos rarely tell an accurate story.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Let's be honest you can say that about any QB. Cam is a perfect example of a guy who made some amazing throws and had some amazingly bad head scratchers. Highlight and lowlight videos rarely tell an accurate story.

Sure, but a guy like Cam can easily have a highlight video as long or longer than the INT video...  That is honestly a little harder for Darnold...

Just now, Snake said:

I have a feeling our defense is going to make him look really bad. We might actually drop 40 on them. Talking heads will say Wilson is terrible and on here we will be talking SB. Neither will happen.

I just want Sam to play well and for the Panthers to get a win.

Do not give a rat's ass what the Jets do.

And @Basbearis right about Meshawns head....Jesus...that thing IS HUGE.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 hours ago, CRA said:

We have won 5 games each of the last two seasons.

and there is at least an arguement....we got a little worse on both the OL and at QB.  I mean, it isn't outlandish for folks not to have ton of respect for us. 

I mean, I think we will win.  I wouldn't be shocked if we lost.  Our OL/QB combo looks problematic and that can implode a teams chances in any given game.     The starters didn't look great in their one appearance in the preseason on O.   

and while we likely will have a pass rush.   It can't get there every snap.   And we have been a very average defense when it doesn't of late. 

I'm yet to be convinced by any argument that the OL and QB got worse.

I'd make the argument that our DL, TE, WR, RB and DB corps got significantly better. Hell we probably have a better kicker this year too. 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, Raleigh PF said:

If it comes from ESPN, it should immediately be discounted as bullshit. ESPN has always had a northeast bias and Max is from New York. He's probably butt-hurt that Darnold didn't work out with the Jets and was traded away. 

He's a boxing analyst trying to pose as an NFL pundit. Please.

Tell the SEC that. 🤣

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Howell and Rattler should be the top two. After that, who knows? I don't think it's gonna be anywhere near as strong overall as last year's class.

I was able to catch glimpses of a couple of games and saw a few QBs that have an "IT" factor. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or 6 rated first rounders by the end of the season.  We'll see.

Howell stock may have dropped a bit after the Va. Tech loss.