• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stats and Superlatives - Jets at Panthers

Zod

5 minutes ago, Zod said:

After allowing opponents to convert nearly 50 percent of third downs last season, the Panthers held the Jets to 4-of-13 (30.8 percent) on third down.

This was great to see yesterday.

Also: 

Translation: 

Rookie CB Jaycee Horn gave up 1 catch for 10 yards on 3 targets in his NFL debut.

Horn also had 3 tackles, 2 of which were solo.

The one reception was a TD from WR Corey Davis on a beautiful pass from QB Zach Wilson:

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, trueblade said:

This was great to see yesterday.

Also: 

Translation: 

Rookie CB Jaycee Horn gave up 1 catch for 10 yards on 3 targets in his NFL debut.

Horn also had 3 tackles, 2 of which were solo.

The one reception was a TD from WR Corey Davis on a beautiful pass from QB Zach Wilson:

I thought Horn played great for his first game in the NFL.  They didn't throw his way much at all, which leads me to believe he had his guy locked up most all game.  The TD he gave up was just a laser great throw by Wilson, still he was in great position and was a hair away from knocking it down. 

• Pie 3

I saw Reddick up in there man...if his 12.5 sacks from last year and then his performance last game is who he really is man we could have a steal there.

I know it took guys like Charles Johnson like 3 years to come into his own and be a 10+ sack a year guy...

Edited by Fox007

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was scary. Like, damn. This kid is a talent and the Jets have let him get broken in half in his very first game.

I gotta be honest the guy looks like a pussy but clearly is quite the opposite. His strength/toughness to me was the most impressive part about him...we could have had 9 sacks but he got through a few of em

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I saw Reddick up in there man...if his 12.5 sacks from last year and then his performance last game is who he really is man we could have a steal there.

I know it took guys like Charles Johnson like 3 years to come into his own and be a 10+ sack a year guy...

We got a 26 year old guy who was 3rd in the NFL in sacks last year and 1st in the NFL in forced fumbles for a prove it contract. I'm still stunned.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1