• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Tepper ixnay #keeppounding chant?

RenoCarolina

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

celebrating the legacy of Sam Mills?

And especially vs NO this week, who *also* have a fan base that celebrates Sam, a former Saints player. There were a number of Saints fans at the Superdome who high-fived me when I was wearing my Mills panthers jersey during a CARvNO game many years ago.

Maybe younger Saints fans don't know, but the older ones definitely remember.  #KeepPounding.

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's not a rivalry because it's no contest. The "rivalry" attitude comes almost entirely from the SC side of the border. It's like the UNC/NCSU rivalry. Of course UNC fans want to beat state, but to state it's their everything. If they beat UNC it was a successful season.

Having lived in SC my whole life, I've don't really see people being negative about NC here. Hell, about the only thing I've really heard is jokes about driving in NC. Basically things like you best not go even 1 Mph over the speed limit unless you want to get pulled over lol. Admittedly I do hear a lot of jokes in regards to college sports between the two states but they were more just ribbing an not anything all legit negative.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:34 PM, Jon Snow said:

This^

I live here in WNC. Most folks don't even know we have a pro team.  It's Clemson and USC with some Western Carolina and App State if you're in the foothills.  Nobody gives a sh*t about the Panthers besides me and @LinvilleGorgeand we don't even like each other.  

I'm in WNC, Fletcher to be exact

know some other fans in the area, most of them don't go to games regularly, but I do know a couple of other PSL owners

I do see cars with KP NC tags and/or decals almost every day around here, and on the way to BoA on Sunday mornings on 74, between 26 and Shelby

so y'alls ain't alone

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1