• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh shoutouts to Zylstra btw

Rags

2 minutes ago, FattyFatFat said:

He is neither fast nor quick 

More so than Erickson.

Despite that I'm honestly fine with Erickson. I'm not holding my breath every time he's receiving a punt and his awareness on chasing down the football after it touched the foot of his teammate was pretty clutch. 

• Pie 7

9 minutes ago, Floppin said:

More so than Erickson.

Despite that I'm honestly fine with Erickson. I'm not holding my breath every time he's receiving a punt and his awareness on chasing down the football after it touched the foot of his teammate was pretty clutch. 

Maybe I read that wrong…I meant Ericson is not fast or quick. He secures the ball for sure which is much better than than not and the heads up play with the live-ball recovery was crucial. There’s just no threat of him gaining more than 10 yards on returns. 

31 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

You mean Ricky proehl lite?

30 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Reminds me of Bersin… I mean like they’re both white.

Zylstra is much better than Bersin, but I'm not sure if I would consider him Proehl-lite either.  I guess he's in the middle somewhere.

• Pie 1

Zylstra came out and caught a pass just about each time he was on the field. There are plays, I'd guess, that are drawn up just for him. Opposing teams see him as 5th or 6th on the depth chart thinking he's just a scrub and worthy of single coverage by a LB or maybe a safety. Truth is that there's a murderer's row sitting in front of him and he's good, sneaky good.

Good on him! Enough games like that and we'll sadly be waving 'bye to him this offseason while he goes and gets the big check somewhere.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2