• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really good article on Sam Darnold. Worth a click.

Zod

The bit about differences in the offenses between Gase and Brady was maybe the most interesting to me.  It does make Brady's offense sound much easier to get into and process quickly.

I'm very happy with Darnold and optimistic he can be the guy here. Still need to see more, especially in high pressure situations, but it's hard to argue his first couple starts could have been better given where his starting point was (2020 was simply brutal for him).  

• Pie 3

That was a good, evenly written article. Sam is looking like the guy I watched at SC, confident and making big plays. He has great weapons around him, watch out for Marshall Jr.! Having Anderson, Moore, Marshall Jr., and CMC, Sam's got the tools to get us to the promised land IMO. I can't wait to watch this offense get really comfortable with each other over this season! Something special awaits us!  

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

The bit about differences in the offenses between Gase and Brady was maybe the most interesting to me.  It does make Brady's offense sound much easier to get into and process quickly.

I'm very happy with Darnold and optimistic he can be the guy here. Still need to see more, especially in high pressure situations, but it's hard to argue his first couple starts could have been better given where his starting point was (2020 was simply brutal for him).  

Gase's offense required a Peyton Manning to work. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's certainly looking that way.

I do believe that our team will come out of this with a qb that is well worth what they gave for him.

I also believe that the naysayers here will forever be throwing a tantrum no matter how well Sam is for this franchise 'cause they didn't get their way and are a bunch of little babies.

• Pie 1

Most talk about Sam's available weaponry makes no mention of Arnold or Zylstra, who both made big contributions Sunday.

Props to Sam for seeing them open and delivering to both on time and on target.

There are simply more offensive possibilities with this lineup than most other teams can imagine, even historically.  "Greatest Show on Turf," maybe, or the Steelers with Franco, Swann, Stalworth, etc, but not many others.  Expect  some games with 40+ pts.  We're that good, and just starting to get the rhythm.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

That was a good, evenly written article. Sam is looking like the guy I watched at SC, confident and making big plays. He has great weapons around him, watch out for Marshall Jr.! Having Anderson, Moore, Marshall Jr., and CMC, Sam's got the tools to get us to the promised land IMO. I can't wait to watch this offense get really comfortable with each other over this season! Something special awaits us!  

I’d like to see him manage the game better meaning surveying the field a little better as he’s missed open targets but I guess that’s to be expected learning a new offense, not to mention it would help have better blockers.