• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn, DJax, Bouye, CJ Henderson, Chinn, Burris

Kuhndog94

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Any chance Henderson has safety skills?

Would be interesting to see if we re-sign Jackson, maybe we are able to move Henderson to Safety and have a starting DB set of Horn/Jackson at CB and Chinn/Henderson at S.

That could be really scary if it were to work out.

This was a Hurney strategy that never worked. Henderson was a top ten corner for a reason. Rhule said his top trait is being a bump and run cover man. 

Edited by Rubi
  • Pie 1

19 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah.

No.

Right there in the gut.

Thanks bro.

Think you could just twist it around a little while you're at it? I was having too good of a day with the trade and all....

*cries a little*

I'll be fine.

Really.

Maybe Luke is sitting at home, thinking to himself "Damn, I really want to come back and play with all this young talent".  Maybe a couple years off let him heal all his nagging injuries and he has that fire again to come back and win a title?

Yeah, probably not but a guy can dream, can't he?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

96 Panthers D is the best we've ever had and we won't see that again most likely. 

Nostalgia always wins out but this D has a chance to be the best we have ever had and we should be able to keep it together for a few years if we can extend Reddick. 

We have given up 135 rushing yards and 438 passing yards through 3 games. 4 tds.

All the D really needs to do is create more turnovers as we are currently only +1.

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

Maybe Luke is sitting at home, thinking to himself "Damn, I really want to come back and play with all this young talent".  Maybe a couple years off let him heal all his nagging injuries and he has that fire again to come back and win a title?

Unfortunately his nagging injuries are all TBIs. 

Nothing I'd love more than that man to come in for one last hurrah and get himself a title. But it won't happen. He did the smart thing and moved on before it got too bad. 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Nostalgia always wins out but this D has a chance to be the best we have ever had and we should be able to keep it together for a few years if we can extend Reddick. 

We have given up 135 rushing yards and 438 passing yards through 3 games. 4 tds.

All the D really needs to do is create more turnovers as we are currently only +1.

If I remember correctly 96 D gave up zero points in the 4th quarter at home for the season.

That's domination. 

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

Would be interesting to see if we re-sign Jackson, maybe we are able to move Henderson to Safety and have a starting DB set of Horn/Jackson at CB and Chinn/Henderson at S.

Chinnderson would be wrecking every damn thing

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, joemac said:

THIS GUY GETS IT!

4 hours ago, RJK said:

imagine djax at FS in the earl thomas role and chinn at SS like kam chancellor. hendeson and horn on the outside bouye in the slot....GOTTTTTDAYUUMMM

This !!!!

I'd just change Hartsfield to the slot if his skill can keep the same trajectory as it did the first game. 

Bouye would be good depth for all 3 spots. 

8 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

Absolutely agree with the sentiment but I’m couldn’t care less about extending anybody until maybe end of February… right now, it’s only Dallas…then it’s only Philly… then it’s only Minnesota… then it’s a semi-bye week with only Gettleman’s disaster… then it’s…yep….

if any moves are to be made, I’d recommend bolstering the O-line……

• Beer 1

On 9/27/2021 at 11:42 PM, RJK said:

I wanted to mention that when Horn went down there was no drop off and the defense didn’t miss a beat thanks to Rashaan Melvin holding it down 

Oh there's a big drop off to Melvin.

The pass rush masks some of it, but Horn is elite. Melvin is serviceable.

• Poo 1