• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joey Slye waived by Texans

TN05

6 hours ago, frankw said:

He was not like this until the team moved on from Gano. Seems like he is somehow related to him because if he isn't Graham should consider getting a restraining order.

I just find if extremely weird the only thing he posts about are kickers. Like it’s cool if he wanted to keep Gano that’s his opinion but on a website that has a variety of different topics it seems the only thing he posts about is this. Weird.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I just find if extremely weird the only thing he posts about are kickers. Like it’s cool if he wanted to keep Gano that’s his opinion but on a website that has a variety of different topics it seems the only thing he posts about is this. Weird.

I find it weird you're keeping track of what i post about.

On 9/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, TN05 said:

Might be out of the league soon. Tough development that underscores just how awful our kicking situation is and was.

this was always going to happen. they signed him as a stop gap until Fairbairn came back from injury. 

19 hours ago, gofightwin said:

Remind me to never hire some of you guys to be my financial advisors.  If you think you can skate by for 50 years by having a few million in the bank...you really haven't looked at retiring yet.  He will 100% have to have a full time job or be broke before his pension kicks in.  Some of y'all really needs to look at how much money you need to retire comfortably at 60, let alone at 25. LOL. 

I could make it work with 3 mil and no debt.