• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"a team that, while is 3-0, isn’t in the same class"

rayzor

18 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

They do this every season and yet every season for the last 20 years it ends the same way. Fug the Cowboys. This isn't your grandpa's team!!!

This is one of the many reasons I can't stand Journalists. No offense to anyone who is but take note if you are. They always jump on an idea, even if it's based on nothing and keep repeating it until the masses think it's true based on repetition of the narrative. It's just baseless propaganda. 

I believe Joseph Goebbels perfected that idea. Tell a lie big enough, enough times and eventually people will accept it as true. 

1 hour ago, Fug Drump said:

Well some people may not respect the Panthers 3 - 0 because they haven't really beaten anybody in those three games.  This week the Panthers can gain some respect if they can actually beat a solid Cowboys team.

I hate this idea. Muh “haven’t played anybody yet”. All NFL teams are chock full of NFL players and NFL coaches. They are all incredibly talented. Any NFL team can beat any NFL team. It happens every week. You play who the NFL puts on your schedule, and so far we’ve beaten them all, in convincing fashion each week.

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

In the week before Superbowl 38, Patriots fans said Carolina didn't even deserve to have a team ,Falcons fans said worse during the Vick era 

Carolina is always going to be disrespected,even if we were 17-0, we would still be the underdog against a 10-7 Dallas team , but we wear there disrespect with pride, it gives us an edge, and if we lose ,we haven't lost anything, but if we pull out the win , we get to throw it in there face 

4 hours ago, joemac said:

I hate this idea. Muh “haven’t played anybody yet”. All NFL teams are chock full of NFL players and NFL coaches. They are all incredibly talented. Any NFL team can beat any NFL team. It happens every week. You play who the NFL puts on your schedule, and so far we’ve beaten them all, in convincing fashion each week.

I totally agree. We can only play who we face. The only thing that matters is do you win the games. Almost no one thought we'd beat the Saints and they all knew the situation but then after we dominated them the situation became the reason but it wasn't before the game. 

Now let's take Denver. They beat the Giants, Jags and Jets and yet I don't hear the same thing. How is that possible? Some people will always base their judgements based on what they expected to be true first. Eventually they may admit they were wrong but only after all the lines they have drawn are crossed.

I'm not sure why exactly but I was very confident about the Saints game even though they destroyed the Pack. I think we are better than the cowboys but I'm a little more nervous because of the unknowns. I'm actually more nervous about Horn being out than CMC. It's more of an unknown to me. I still believe we're going to win but I haven't seen the Horn effect yet and especially against this team. 

We'll need our Corners to rise to the challenge.

46 minutes ago, DakInYourMouths said:

corny.  thought this type of disgusting clown show attitude was reserved for philly pieces of poo.    you should feel embarrassed.   

Well the cowturds have arrived. Going to be fun putting Dak on his back all game.