• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"a team that, while is 3-0, isn’t in the same class"

rayzor

This game is low-key a couple of notches below the Super Bowl abd a notch below the conference championship game for me. A victory against the Cowboys will make me a happy man. Such is the depth of hate that I have for the Cowboys and especially their faithful blowhards who constitute Cowboy nation.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I had a dating app match. Earlier this week.

I read over her profile before I responded to her hello. 

Among the usual things, she said she was looking for someone to help her cheer on her cowboys. 

I responded to her by telling her I was well Qualified for her requirements, cept one. Her Cowboys. Especially this weekend.  Told her boys were going to get ripped apart, and left laying on the field. 

Think she responded? 

Her response was to unmatch me and end the conversation.   

Truth. 

51a2e88e6198fa4b32c78c90a71039b0--dallas-cowboy-cheerleaders-dallas-cowboys.jpg

• The D 2

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

More satisfying than that one 2015 game where they were gonna turn it around with a win against our overrated team?

No, but any type of win against Dallas is great because all your hear from the media and ¨experts¨ all week is how great they are and they will put the NFL on notice and your team doesn´t stand a chance. Almost every time it ends the same way; Dallas getting absolutely embarrassed and their fans claiming how the game was rigged against them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1