• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Hope Boger isn't the ref for those games I'll say that.

come on man. you really think the refs called that blow out? yes, I see what you're saying. But I saw penalties on the Panthers just the same. Cowboys usually get screwed by the refs at the end of the game...aka..Tom Brady

Just now, ParsonsInYoFace said:

come on man. you really think the refs called that blow out? yes, I see what you're saying. But I saw penalties on the Panthers just the same. Cowboys usually get screwed by the refs at the end of the game...aka..Tom Brady

I would say Boger deff handed you momentum with the "forward progress" that's probably a 13 point swing right there. Fugger had several huge misses in SB 50 too so my complaints about him aren't cowpoke specific.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

Excactly, I hope we are  at full strength as well. lets knock off the bucs and rams.

We will take the division, Brady won’t hold up for all 17 games, that 44 year old arm is going to wear out and their defense is not the same as it was last year but darnold needs to get way better when under pressure 

19 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

Excactly, I hope we are  at full strength as well. lets knock off the bucs and rams.

Meant to say and hope our new cb works out, ninth overall pick last year, strange how Jacksonville gave him up for little in return for a ninth overall pick less than a year since he was picked 

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I would say Boger deff handed you momentum with the "forward progress" that's probably a 13 point swing right there. Fugger had several huge misses in SB 50 too so my complaints about him aren't cowpoke specific.

They weren't misses. The NFL needs the Cowboys winning to fuel their story line. Same way they weren't going to let Manning ride off into the sunset 1-3 in Super Bowls. These weren't bad calls. These were exactly the momentum shifting calls they were supposed to be. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly

11 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

Dude, we totally got screwed on that call today, but yeah is true cowboys did get screwed on that no call clear push off end of game against Brady which let them win it

The Bad:

• The oline looked bad.
  • The D couldn't stop the run.
  • The secondary missed assignments (adding  Bouye and Henderson may have impacted)
  • Sam turned the ball over and overthrew some deep shots.
  • The footlocker guys ignored a fumble that gifted 6 points (almost 8 if it wasn't for NY)  to the boys and cost us whatever we might have scored at that field position.   
  • We missed a long field goal.
  • Robbie dropped one and didn't look himself.
  • Rhule is rushing substitutions creating penalties.  We wasted timeouts. Some of Brady's play calling looked bad. 

The Good

• We led at the half without the opening kickoff, and with the zebras gifting Dallas 6 
  • Chubba, Shi Smith, and Zylstra looked good.
  • We looked better in the RZ.
  • The team regained composure and clawed back in garbage time to within a score and just couldn't stop the run. 
  •  We were on the  road against a good team without CMC and Horn and came with in a score.

The historically dominant D we had the first 3 games struggled today.  I think as Henderson learns the D and we regain that lockdown corner, that dominant D will return.

4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

The Bad:

• The oline looked bad.
  • The D couldn't stop the run.
  • The secondary missed assignments (adding  Bouye and Henderson may have impacted)
  • Sam turned the ball over and overthrew some deep shots.
  • The footlocker guys ignored a fumble that gifted 6 points (almost 8 if it wasn't for NY)  to the boys and cost us whatever we might have scored at that field position.   
  • We missed a long field goal.
  • Robbie dropped one and didn't look himself.
  • Rhule is rushing substitutions creating penalties.  We wasted timeouts. Some of Brady's play calling looked bad. 

The Good

• We led at the half without the opening kickoff, and with the zebras gifting Dallas 6 
  • Chubba, Shi Smith, and Zylstra looked good.
  • We looked better in the RZ.
  • The team regained composure and clawed back in garbage time to within a score and just couldn't stop the run. 
  •  We were on the  road against a good team without CMC and Horn and came with in a score.

The historically dominant D we had the first 3 games struggled today.  I think as Henderson learns the D and we regain that lockdown corner, that dominant D will return.

Shi smith did not play

7 minutes ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

We will take the division, Brady won’t hold up for all 17 games, that 44 year old arm is going to wear out and their defense is not the same as it was last year but darnold needs to get way better when under pressure 

I hope so. Im so sick of Brady. Stafford is getting old too. However I'd like to see him win a Superbowl  after suffering with Detroit for soo long. And we went to the same high school.