• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

33 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Poorly, I'll take no issue with it a good close if it were us I only take issue with our coaches having wasted three time outs. 

Ive seen plenty of blow leads you no rationale coach thinks the fourth is garbage time.... I hope you clowns find that out when it really hurts.

lol....the game was over. Dallas just played prevent, and ran the ball. Your 14 extra points were given to you. when you're getting smashed by 22 points late in the fourth quarter, its what We call "garbage time". Find you some. Oh, Btw, the Giants beat the Saints too....lol.

10 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

lol... we did our job losers!! BYE

That’s right, and one last thing,

how about them cowboys! 

btw, they didn’t just take out diggs, they took out half their other starters on defense, they felt sorry for you guys, otherwise you guys would have lost by four tds, anyway was cool talking to some of you, and good luck on the season, like I said, no shame being beaten by the eventual super bowl winners, peace out

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

26 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

lol....the game was over. Dallas just played prevent, and ran the ball. Your 14 extra points were given to you. when you're getting smashed by 22 points late in the fourth quarter, its what We call "garbage time". Find you some. Oh, Btw, the Giants beat the Saints too....lol.

You would have been down 21-7 at the half if your venmo to the footlocker employees didn't go through for the no-fumble/no-review/no-forwardmotion-but-we-forgot-to-whistle-for-it-call.    It would had been a very different game.

I'm glad you're here so everyone can see what the typical dallass fan is.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

@Zod 

@rayzor

@LinvilleGorge

Can we clean up these Cowpoke fans? None actually came to talk football and all of there smack is weak. 

For very sure I came on here and talked football several days ago.   Had a couple of cool replies but by far 90% of the fans on this site were not interested in talking football but much more interested in being insulting and aggressive.  In fact most on here only understand the very basics of the game.    I thought Philthy fans were rude pooholes but y'all take the trophy.

Hey Glen, if you need something to warm you up just remember the 2015 game.  Lord knows I heard about a game 6 years ago dozens and dozens of times like it was going to be an exact replay. 

(Thanks for the "poo" word, it's so precious)

"Refs screwed us" "Cowboys holding" "Our o line sucks"  "We have too many of our guys out" are just some of the EXCUSES I saw dozens of times.   Takes a weak fan to blame the refs as consistently as I saw.   I was accused of making "excuses" before the game when I said we had an almost all rookie DL were missing 7 starters too.  Well, I heard all the excuses in the world from y'all .   FTR I thought the forward progress / no fumble was a bad call.  I think the way the Dallas OLine controlled the LOS and the Cowboy RB's ran on the Carolina run defense (ravaged them like a drunken prom queen) even a turnover Car. would have not won.  But, would have, could have.    If the Carolina run defense coulda done their job bad calls wouldn't have made a difference.  Own it!

spacer.png

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

27 minutes ago, Le Stranger said:

For very sure I came on here and talked football several days ago.   Had a couple of cool replies but by far 90% of the fans on this site were not interested in talking football but much more interested in being insulting and aggressive.  In fact most on here only understand the very basics of the game.    I thought Philthy fans were rude pooholes but y'all take the trophy.

Hey Glen, if you need something to warm you up just remember the 2015 game.  Lord knows I heard about a game 6 years ago dozens and dozens of times like it was going to be an exact replay. 

"Refs screwed us" "Cowboys holding" "Our o line sucks"  "We have too many of our guys out" are just some of the EXCUSES I saw dozens of times.   Takes a weak fan to blame the refs as consistently as I saw.   I was accused of making "excuses" before the game when I said we had an almost all rookie DL were missing 7 starters too.  Well, I heard all the excuses in the world from y'all .   FTR I thought the forward progress / no fumble was a bad call.  I think the way the Dallas OLine controlled the LOS and the Cowboy RB's ran on the Carolina run defense (ravaged them like a drunken prom queen) even a turnover Car. would have not won.  But, would have, could have.    If the Carolina run defense coulda done their job bad calls wouldn't have made a difference.  Own it!

spacer.png

I’ll own it. We lost to a better team today. No need for trash talk. I think we will run it back again in the playoffs, see you then. Thanks for the tape, and the blackboard material. You have a good team, but it will not be the same team by years end.

Edited by philit99

7 hours ago, Le Stranger said:

spacer.png

Hey Le Stranger, remove my name from your mouth and never call me out again.

In fact : Go Away Reaction GIF

IGNORED.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1