• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug this. Time to man up.

Zod

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Can’t have 0 sacks either when the whole defensive scheme revolves around pressure. D line better show up next Sunday 

Problem I seen was we had edge pressure but had nothing up the middle. We have been having success because the QB can’t step up in the pocket. 

Dak was able to avoid Burns, Reddick and Fox by stepping up cause Jones, Nixon and Brown were getting pushed off the ball.

Lotta whiny ass babies thinking the sky is falling because we lost by one score to a legitimately really good team, without our best player and numerous key defensive players were either out or got hobbled during the game. Not to mention that atrocious forward progress call that was a turning point. I won’t even blame that call though, we had enough other factors going against us to be the difference. 

This is a good team. A playoff team when the shorter term injured guys are back. The sky is not falling. 3-0 was not a mirage. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

You haven’t blown THIS Cowboys team out and you’ll be right back in Texas for another beat down. I pray to god your team makes it to the playoffs cuz you guys cry too much and really think you had (and still have a chance). We’re a pass happy team and we ran the ball down your “nUmBeR oNe dEfEnSe” throat. 

Did a cowgirls fan just complain about an opposing fanbase "crying" too much? That's gold. And probably one of the most hypocritical things I've read in a very long time

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

I live where I want to live - your fans are not even relevant but I learned a lot about you this week. 

Comes into enemy territory talking poo knowing fill well he wouldn't be here if his team lost.

Gets surprised when fans fight back.

Yea u a cowboy fan.  Rationale checks out.