• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Aren't Christensen & Brown Playing?

SetfreexX

I get kind of confused about the Brown "conditioning" excuse because..... didn't he play college football each week and 30 pounds heavier at that?  Not only that, he played at Alabama.  I really don't think a program like Alabama would have someone that couldn't play. 

Brady is also older than most draft picks so waiting so long to see what he does in an NFL game makes a bit less sense than a normal draft pick.  We need to see what we got, especially when there are issues happening.

It's hard to trust coaches when we dealt with Rivera keeping people like Norwell on the bench and others because of "they are vets" type nonsense. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He sticks to useless vets just like they did.

He also punts from the 33 like fox.

Burns TOs like Ron

Makes inexplicable decisions like a 54 yd fg when pinning them deep was the obvious decision. 

So tell which of these statements are incorrect 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

I get kind of confused about the Brown "conditioning" excuse because..... didn't he play college football each week and 30 pounds heavier at that?  Not only that, he played at Alabama.  I really don't think a program like Alabama would have someone that couldn't play. 

You're not facing Aaron Donald and Vita Vea week in and week out in college.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Seems like conditioning and learning the position for Brown.

Christensen I believe we'll see more of and hopefully Erving won't step on his foot.  I think it is evident the Panthers see him as a guard and probably at LG.  Again, he's probably learning the position as a pro and his assignments...interior rookie linemen have to make sure they know the playbook and any protection audibles the QB calls.  The tackles need to as well, but it's a little bit easier as much of the time they are taking care of the DE or blitz coming from a CB if it's a stunt or the DE drops back in coverage.