• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodney Smith Needs to keep his Jersey

Carolina Cajun

His blocking is great and that part of a RB is vastly under-rated. He put out some great tape form that dallas with biltz pickup, ST play, hands, and ran well too. He for sure is on other teams radar now, I wouldnt be shocked for a team to sign him shortly. 

I like freeman, but if they are not going to use him, do him a favor and keep Smith. 

• Pie 2

Something went wrong with the line, that's why he was stuck blocking two.  Our RG blocked down creating a double team with Paradis while two DB's shot the gap between RG / RT.  RG should have played it straight up.  Meanwhile the LG blocked no one.

It was a nice blitz pickup, yes.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

Something went wrong with the line, that's why he was stuck blocking two.  Our RG blocked down creating a double team with Paradis while two DB's shot the gap between RG / RT.  RG should have played it straight up.  Meanwhile the LG blocked no one.

It was a nice blitz pickup, yes.

LG didn't have anyone to block because the NT was lined up over the R shoulder of the center, and one player showing blitz dropped off. 

Yeah I don't know what the RG is doing there but LG was fine.