• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

There’s truth to this too. Sam’s poor play today is not going to be entirely his fault. It’s going to be a combination of many things including bad scheme // playcalling and extremely bad offensive line play. But he had open throws he missed and INTs he threw last week when he wasn’t under pressure and there were plays left on the field. 

But it would still be a lot his fault. 

19 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You really are a ray of sunshine in a dark hour aren't you? lol Man, I truly hope you are wrong.

I hope I’m wrong too but as a day trader I watch trends carefully and the Panthers are trending down and if they were a stock I own I would have my finger on the sell button right now 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I hope I’m wrong too but as a day trader I watch trends carefully and the Panthers are trending down and if they were a stock I own I would have my finger on the sell button right now 

Then you may wish to get into a different line of work, cuz this team is trending upwards. 2 years ago we had precious little talent. Now, we have talent all over the place. It is year 2 of a rebuild, surely you know these things take time?

• Pie 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Then you may wish to get into a different line of work, cuz this team is trending upwards. 2 years ago we had precious little talent. Now, we have talent all over the place. It is year 2 of a rebuild, surely you know these things take time?

Team started 3-2 last year too so are they really trending up? I guess it depends on if you believe in the QB or not. Darnold surprised me early in the season but it was against poor teams. As soon as the difficultly level ramped up Darnold has looked worse. If he bounces back today I’ll be happy for him but I’d be surprised. The offensive line is terrible and Darnold has largely been a poor QB in his career.