• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Sky Is Falling

panfanman

The problem is that I've seen enough of Sam to know he sucks. That's the freak out moment because you know the season is over. Sam isn't leading this team anywhere except up the draft board. Yeah we'll win a few more games after CMC returns, but we don't have a QB. We're toast and that should freak you out. The season is lost.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, panfanman said:

The huddle right now based on 90% of threads started since the game.

season 10 episode 21 GIF

Settle down.  So we're .500.  It's been worse and we showed resilience coming back to send it into overtime.

I get the optimistic outlook.  But at some point you have to take your head out of the sand before reality bites you in the ass.

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

The problem is that I've seen enough of Sam to know he sucks. That's the freak out moment because you know the season is over. Sam isn't leading this team anywhere except up the draft board. Yeah we'll win a few more games after CMC returns, but we don't have a QB. We're toast and that should freak you out. The season is lost.

Doesn't bother me moving up the draft board.  We all knew before the season we didn't have all the pieces in place to contend.  A healthy dose of O-line help in the next off-season will turn this ship around.  Winning at this point only makes our position harder when the off-season comes.

Just now, panfanman said:

Doesn't bother me moving up the draft board.  We all knew before the season we didn't have all the pieces in place to contend.  A healthy dose of O-line help in the next off-season will turn this ship around.  Winning at this point only makes our position harder when the off-season comes.

Would you be happy if we acquired Waston with a high 1st round pick?