• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

is darnold worse than teddy was?

51 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Teddy was more consistent.  Darnold's best is better than Teddy but his worst is far worse. If we could have Teddy between the 20s and Darnold in the redzone that would be interesting.

At the end darnold took command though. That was probably my biggest gripe about teddy. Is he never appeared to have that turned up a notch Super Saiyan mode we were used to with Cam. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Not the first play of the game under no pressure. One of the worst plays I've ever seen. 

I missed it live but saw on the lowlights, that's like the 4th int from these stupid comeback routes everyone jumps. Also why is Brady trying to go deep on the first drive of the game?

Just now, Harbingers said:

At the end darnold took command though. That was probably my biggest gripe about teddy. Is he never appeared to have that turned up a notch Super Saiyan mode we were used to with Cam. 

In no huddle so the jury is out whether he just said screw Brady I'm calling the play. He'd never admit it in a presser so who knows