• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They Cut Cam

NJPanthers12

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

We had an MVP level franchise QB for nearly 10 years and yet we:

1.Failed to give him an OL

2.Failed to give him proper offensive weapons

3.Ran him to the ground.

Karma is a bitch. Best to sit tight and till it clears.....

4. Character assassinated him on his way out.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 5

What can you expect people would rather see us crash and burn with guys like Bridgewater and Darnold than ever see a guy like Cam take another snap with us regardless of how effective or not effective he would be. Dude got more hate here carrying Rivera to postseasons and the super bowl because of towels and outfits than these two “QBs” game playing who mind you have literally done nothing for this franchise to deserve appreciation by being terrible here.

We need to find coaches and management who can actually evaluate QBs and offensive line talent cause these guys are whiffing hard.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 4

27 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah meanwhile we are free falling and what’s the pats record again ? 

trying to prove your point you made my point in the same breath, should have kept him for his last year and draft a replacement like most of the logical ppl on this forum stated 

Cam was not good in 2020. He was not good enough to beat out Mac Jones in 2021.

He was a worse option than Teddy B last year. It sucks how fast he fell, I enjoyed watching him and having him on the team, but I am a Panthers fan. Not a Cam Newton fanboy. 

There was not a QB option that they liked after Lawrence and maybe Wilson. They did the legwork. They weren't interested. That would not have changed whether the QB was Cam or not in 2020. The team still would have been QB hunting in the FA or trade market. 

5 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

We had an MVP level franchise QB for nearly 10 years and yet we:

1.Failed to give him an OL

2.Failed to give him proper offensive weapons

3.Ran him to the ground.

Karma is a bitch. Best to sit tight and till it clears.....

Its almost like whoever owns the team is more worried about big names to fill seats rather than a winning product

At this point I honestly owe Cam an apology. Bridgewater too to a lesser extent. The ridiculousness of this regime knows no bounds. I made peace with the fact that maybe Cam was done but better days were coming. I know now that we made a mistake letting Cam go. If you can't admit that, then I don't know what to tell you because this cannot be what we let the best QB in franchise history go for. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2