• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

His interception and short throw misses were inexcusable though. He’s making mistakes that a scared highschool QB makes. He’s a professional athlete. There’s only so much coddling we can do for him. If he can’t lead the team then he’s no good to us. 

I’ll admit he gave me a lot of hope off his last drive last week but he just doesn’t provide any consistency at all.

Is it any wonder he's regressed the longer the season has gone on?

The battering he's taken behind this Oline has taken it's toll. His mechanics have deteriorated and he's shook.

We signed a reclamation project then threw him to the wolves. Stupid. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Ask yourself this, what headline can you imagine in the future:

Panthers win the SB with Watson

Panthers win the SB with Tua

Panthers win the SB with Sam

Which seems most likely? The answer is obvious.

The sad thing is none of those will happen

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Ask yourself this, what headline can you imagine in the future:

Panthers win the SB with Watson

Panthers win the SB with Tua

Panthers win the SB with Sam

Which seems most likely? The answer is obvious.

Well the context behind those headlines - Watson is going to have to win the SB without any help. I hope he's as good as you all think he is- although obviously I won't be here to see it.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Miami is a 1-6 dumpster fire with unhappy players, and a city that will tempt even the most dull players to go out late at night. Charlotte has no identity, and you can fly low here and stay out of trouble and the media firestorm. Plus we have CMC, the best RB in the NFL and very talented receivers. Yes our LT will sack you once in a while, but that's football.

Just now, Snake said:

Doubtful. 

100% true

I was a fan of the Dolphins before the Panthers existed. Still follow and pull for them as a 2nd team. They have 2 OC's currently and have had 4 in 3 seasons. Staff is reported as having lost the locker room completely. Oline has regressed from past year and is worse than ours now. Defense has regressed badly from last year, and Flores is supposed to be a defensive guy.

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Well the context behind those headlines - Watson is going to have to win the SB without any help. I hope he's as good as you all think he is- although obviously I won't be here to see it.

I can understand if you won't watch for moral reasons. I assume you stopped watching when Hardy had is problems as well?

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

100% true

I was a fan of the Dolphins before the Panthers existed. Still follow and pull for them as a 2nd team. They have 2 OC's currently and have had 4 in 3 seasons. Staff is reported as having lost the locker room completely. Oline has regressed from past year and is worse than ours now. Defense has regressed badly from last year, and Flores is supposed to be a defensive guy.

What good can you say about us because it looks like we might be fighting them for the 1st pick. 

Don't yall know? Watson would take us to the promise land with no O-linemen, actual dogs for WRs, a brick for RB, and the cast of Golden Girls as the coaching staff. THAT'S HOW GOOD HE IS! We don't need picks to spruce up this team! Trade all the picks! Trade all the stars! We just need HIM!

Question ... are some of you who want him so bad Clemson fans? Or do you think you really know football?

happy star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

• Pie 3