• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

50 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I don’t like it. The mans cases are not even adjudicated yet. There are so many variables that can go horribly wrong. IE: him being found guilty, then egg splatter all over our faces. While Texans laugh to the bank with high draft picks. 

Found guilty of what he hasn't been charged with anything?

2 minutes ago, SJTGV said:

Then she should 

A keep it to herself

B Stop getting praise on this board for putting out bullshit I mean she has deals details and all lol you trying to tell me she's not acting like she's the real deal?

Lol...why? Explain what harm she is doing by passing along inside info, whether accurate, speculative or wrong?

20 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

RB? Tony DeAngelo of the Hurricanes.

Might want to do a little research about his past. Not at the level of what Watson is but definitely not a good look.

Now, that said, he publicly has been remorseful, has a REAL cheap salary(low risk) and he has been playing well for us. 

That’s where the two differentiate too. If Watson was to take the steps TDA has so far he’d be admitting guilt which to my knowledge, he has not yet. 

Just now, TheCasillas said:

If Eagles are invovled, then we dont have a chance. They can offer more than any team in the NFL currently. I just dont see what talent they could offer in return. 

Pretty sure I saw where Watson said he does not want to play in Philly.  Now, that could be B.S., as he didnt speak it himself in the media, so who knows...

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Lol...why? Explain what harm she is doing by passing along inside info, whether accurate, speculative or wrong?

She's getting fans hopes up for a potential trade of a superstar QB (has been all offseason) and during draft season she spins all this bullshit that never happens lol I don't remember that last time anything she said actually happened? So why keep doing it?

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

If Eagles are invovled, then we dont have a chance. They can offer more than any team in the NFL currently. I just dont see what talent they could offer in return. 

yeah only hope is they don’t offer more or deshaun says no to the Eagles with his no trade clause

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

But it could also be the thing that makes us contenders for years to come.

It's a gamble, no doubt about it. 

Legal issues aside, if the rumors are correct about what the Texans want for him, it pretty much puts a team in a hole to get him. What's the point of having an elite QB if you give up multiple high picks for years, your good young players, and therefore can't build a good team around him?

Robby is having a terrible season and the Texans will not want him. CMC is injured again, so they probably won't want him. That leaves the likes of Moore, Chinn, Burns, and Brown for them to take away. Watson isn't worth giving up several young players.

• Pie 1

Just now, SJTGV said:

She's getting fans hopes up for a potential trade of a superstar QB (has been all offseason) and during draft season she spins all this bullshit that never happens lol I don't remember that last time anything she said actually happened? So why keep doing it?

if you dont like what she shares ignore it. We appreciate her insights. Being a brat about it does nothing but make you look like the nuisance. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

That’s where the two differentiate too. If Watson was to take the steps TDA has so far he’d be admitting guilt which to my knowledge, he has not yet. 

He had said he did nothing wrong and he is maintaining that stance. From a legal perspective, I can understand why that is happening.

Now, if he comes clean after this is all done and says, "Hey, I got caught up in this fetish and I went further than I should have." That is where people are usually forgiving. Mike Vick was able to do that and he seemed sincere about his change.

We will see how that all unfolds.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SJTGV said:

If you're going off records and/or how much someone is right on a topic... the huddle's record isn't great on stuff like that. This is a reaction based board bro. There aren't espn analysts here. People copy, paste, and paraphrase information they found and want to share with the fanbase.