• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Concussed, Patriots Game Next Week, Sign Cam,

Kryptick

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would almost like to see that happen just so it would finally shut down the constant threads about Cam.  

I can see it now, Cam out there throwing worm burners when the WRs aren't dropping the passes he can make.  Watching him getting crushed behind this oline or finished off trying to use him as a RB seems to be all that makes the fans happy. Winning is secondary. 

Insanity to wish that on player that is claimed to be revered so much.

They just want to relive those 

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Hey, CPsinceday1..   Wish there was a way to ban your IP address or better yet, prevent you from signing up for more accounts using the same email address.   @rayzor, this sh-t is getting out of hand.

Calm Down Saturday Night Live GIF by Seeso

It ain't hurting you. You'll be ok. It's not like you're the one having to ban him a hundred times

I do love Cam, and his running ability would really give teams some fits.  But he's maybe the only QB with a higher percentage of badly thrown balls last year than Darnold, and while I think he's objectively an upgrade.... I don't see it as a huge one unfortunately. But if CMC is back, it'd be intriguing to see what those two could do together.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, mav1234 said:

I do love Cam, and his running ability would really give teams some fits.  But he's maybe the only QB with a higher percentage of badly thrown balls last year than Darnold, and while I think he's objectively an upgrade.... I don't see it as a huge one unfortunately. But if CMC is back, it'd be intriguing to see what those two could do together.

True but a lower INT% though. Really, we just need someone not to throw the ball to the wrong team. Sadly, that's about it. 

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

True but a lower INT% though. Really, we just need someone not to throw the ball to the wrong team. Sadly, that's about it. 

2.7% vs 3%... 😕 Not really a big upgrade. But he would have better receivers here. I dunno tho, I just feel like he'd get crushed here.

I was hoping Seattle would pick him up and he could back up Wilson when be came back, get a shot at the Superbowl...

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

That isn't a Panthers fan, that is a Jets fan that came over with Sam Darnold. That kind of shows you what he knows about QB's. As a Jets fan, he's never seen one other than when they played another team.

Believe it or not, you're not wrong.   😐

Cam still isn't coming back, though.  Which is what has rico-suave in a tizzy :  Because he hates that fact. 

Edited by glenwo2

20 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Believe it or not, you're not wrong.   😐

Cam still isn't coming back, though.  Which is what has rico-suave in a tizzy :  Because he hates that fact. 

Ummmmm are we gonna check this passive aggressive racism or?

Edited by rico6