• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the best panthers secondary ever?

micnificent28

saying I don't think we have ever had these options at corner... At best we had who Chris gamble? And lower teir guys. . Gilmore has won defensive player of the year. Jackson is a legit corner he gonna get paid this off-season.Bouye has been to a pro bowl. He's had teaming calling for a trade last week since we was losing.

Horn looked like a cornerback 1 when he was healthy.. I mean Henderson hasn't been healthy so I m gonna leave a * by his name. Even the you guy the rookie Taylor has made a few plays... not to mention Chinn... what say you.. .

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Well we just added Gilmore to the mix seeing him for the first time not sure stats will reflect it yet. Not to mention 2 of the guys I mentioned are injured.

The only real measure you can use is statistical to compare our history. The "on paper" measure is harder to agree on. Too subjective.

We are a top 10 passing defense(probably top 5 after the stats update for this week). But we have been a top 5 passing defense before in our history.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Well we just added Gilmore to the mix seeing him for the first time not sure stats will reflect it yet. Not to mention 2 of the guys I mentioned are injured.

Yeah, this secondary can match up to a whole lot of top secondaries. 4 top cover corners, with Chinn and Burris in the back. And it is only going to get better. A definite bright spot.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean we all know the offense is a train wreck.. which on paper at the start of the year it was omg weapons everywhere hyped. I was just speaking on defense.

Who cares it will be wasted just like when we had Luke here, never have both sides of the ball on the same page. Wasted opportunities!