• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline Today @4PM

CarolinaLivin

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

That’s because you have no clue what your talking about 

Did people not say the exact same thing about Darnold? I don't watch much of Trubisky and have no opinions on him, just that your post was exactly what plenty of people said about Darnold.

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

The Packers appear to be active at the trade deadline in order to boost their roster for a Super Bowl run. Makes sense considering they could use another pass rusher or wide receiver.

DeSean Jackson is a player the Rams are looking to move. Could GB be a potential suitor? 

Let's offer them Robby

• Pie 2

Just now, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Too bad we won’t do poo today 

Considering Fitterer's track record of trades I'd actually be a bit surprised if we don't make at least 1 move, even if it's just some random tiny depth trade.

Just now, t96 said:

Did people not say the exact same thing about Darnold? I don't watch much of Trubisky and have no opinions on him, just that your post was exactly what plenty of people said about Darnold.

Trubisky is worse than Sam. Trubisky couldn't even beat out Marquise Williams when he played at chapped hole.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Better version of Darnold but the same sort of bust reclamation project. 

At least he's a project on a 1 year, $2.5 mil deal. That's the kind of bust I would be after, a very affordable and very ejectable one. 

Sam's deal wasn't much different. We just made the boneheaded decision to pick up his 5th year option.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

Considering Fitterer's track record of trades I'd actually be a bit surprised if we don't make at least 1 move, even if it's just some random tiny depth trade.

We'll trade for Collins and Fuller with our 2022 1st and 2nd round picks. 

We'll lead the league in pass defense as a 6-11 team. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Too bad we won’t do poo today 

I hear you but the only thing that would make any difference would require too much draft capital and we've already traded too many picks for this defense. The 2022 offseason should be make or break for our decision makers.

Just now, t96 said:

Sam's deal wasn't much different. We just made the boneheaded decision to pick up his 5th year option.

I view them as one and the same decision. IMO, they completely intended to pick up that option once they traded for him. So, ultra stupid decision, not a calculated gamble. Had they simply turned down that 5th year option, we are basically just making a cheap, longshot gamble.

Given that Darnold also cost us significant draft capital, I would have much rather signed Trubisky for 1 year and $2.5 mil. That would have been the much better and much smarter route to get a bust QB.