• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message from Haason

5 minutes ago, RJK said:

The second time he’s taken shots at the fans this year 😂 sorry losing teams don’t get parades Hassan 

Meh, I'm fine with pissed off D players. I know who is going to take the real shots. I'm also fine with him not going after his own O. He just needs to disconnect and have fun chasing QBs the rest of the year. 

5 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

It amazes me how many people would live their whole lives around other people and not realize the vast majority of them do not consider a lack of expertise any reason to withhold sharing their opinion about anything and everything with the world.

--My definition of all social media: idiots talking all over each other.

Expressing "one's right to free speech" encourages the weakest minds to share their output -- akin to vomiting on somebody else's lap.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Meh, I'm fine with pissed off D players. I know who is going to take the real shots. I'm also fine with him not going after his own O. He just needs to disconnect and have fun chasing QBs the rest of the year. 

Yea I don’t care about what he said. He just comes off as a sensitive boi 😅

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, frankw said:

this a business driven by fans investments so might be worth considering before posting

Incorrect, sir.  Buying a jersey, or a hot dog and beer, or even a PSL, amounts to nothing to the NFL.  The NFL is a business driven by corporate advertising dollars, and TV contracts.

8 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Incorrect, sir.  Buying a jersey, or a hot dog and beer, or even a PSL, amounts to nothing to the NFL.  The NFL is a business driven by corporate advertising dollars, and TV contracts.

A fan doesn’t matter.  The collective does.  

where do you think those big corporations want to dump their dollars?  You gonna dump them in to an org an tarps covering up empty seats or into an org with a rabid and pumped fanbase.   Probably can get better deal when things look horrible.  I mean you are going to get some no matter what though.  But the game is getting the most you can. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Viewership is money. Without those eyes on the product where do the billions come from?

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

As frank said above me, viewership is money. Time is an investment. The fans invest their time into watching the NFL. Without viewership, there is no money to be made from advertising and no network would air the games. The NFL is a business driven by viewership. No fan viewership = No money. 

The fans absolutely have a right to comment on the poor play of the team they invest their time and money into. This doesn't include threatening or belittling them on social media and the likes. But I definitely have a right to comment on their poor performance. They get paid millions to play a game. They should be able to take criticism if they are playing at the highest level of the sport. 

You don't like criticism? Start winning ball games. That's all there is to it. In the age of social media, no one is free of criticisms anyways. We certainly criticize each other, don't we? Why would players, coaches, staff,  and organizations all together get preferential treatment in that regard? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Probably a good idea. 

Telling the fans to just shut up and watch isn't a good business decision. 

I don't know, I kind of want to buy a Reddick Jersey now.  In fact, I wouldn't mind if it had shut up and watch written on it.  

Not really, but as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.  

2 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

No, he didn't. It's still there.

hmmm.  if you search his twitter handle his @ name doesn't link anymore in posts like it is deactivated.  That's what I did trying to find that post initially.   But you are right, I was able to just find his account up.  Weird. 

• Pie 1