• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Low scoring defensive struggle in this one.  Winner of T.O.P. and turnovers will win the game.  If CMC plays, we turn this in to a ground attack to keep the ball out of our QB's hands.  Walker, because...well, it's Walker and Sam because he's still banged up even if he gets the start.

• Beer 1

This one is a 'must win' if this team wants a winning record by season's end.  With that brutal stretch of four games to finish the season,  I can't see us stealing more than one of those games.   That would mean taking care of business today, against the no-names and Dolphins, while pulling the upset in Arizona which is possible if their offense can be slowed down.

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

You're right. #88 is Jr. I admit that I don't know poo about NASCAR

Me either, not any more. I stopped watching when most of old-timers retired along about the same time Dale died.  I tried to stay with it and pull for Jr. for a little while longer, but the new generation of drivers didn't have the same vibe to them.  The old guys help build, work-on their own cars in the old days on the dirt track circuits.  Now they work their way up the ranks as kids starting out on go-carts

• Pie 1