• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need Cam...

sonburst4

I don't want Cam, but not for the reason you think.

Cam doesn't deserve that. He already had to go through the likes of Byron Bell, Nate Chandler, Mike Remmers, Shula, etc. I don't want to see that man get trounced behind this line and then have to deal with a OC WORSE than Shula. Leave that man alone.

And this whole situation is why we were trying to tell fans to stop sh*tting on Cam his whole time here, because you don't know what you have until it's gone. THIS is what it looks like to be in QB purgatory for a very long time. You fans (you know who you are) got your wish.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 3

39 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I think it was because Cam admitted to hiding the severity of his foot injury and playing through it. He said as much in that long rambling video where he smoked a cigar and drank wine. 

Maybe, but I don't feel like that's serious enough for them to act like he never existed.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

Maybe, but I don't feel like that's serious enough for them to act like he never existed.

When the guy got here the media was saying he wanted to clean house including Cam.

Ok, do that. Don't leak to the media your true intentions and tell Cam and the fan base a different story, when we know your office is leaking a different story.

He crushed the man's value with "I'm not a doctor" and played a coy but predictable game with a man's career.

You don't do that to a man who would run through a wall for you. It was wrong. 

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

When the guy got here the media was saying he wanted to clean house including Cam.

Ok, do that. Don't leak to the media your true intentions and tell Cam and the fan base a different story, when we know your office is leaking a different story.

He crushed the man's value with "I'm not a doctor" and played a coy but predictable game with a man's career.

You don't do that to a man who would run through a wall for you. It was wrong. 

Knowing how emotional Cam can be things probably got heated, but still, wonder what happened exactly to be holding this much of a grudge.

2 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

Knowing how emotional Cam can be things probably got heated, but still, wonder what happened exactly to be holding this much of a grudge.

If someone is in your face every day saying you're good. We love you, and the media says your on the block and when you find out you are so much so you've got the "keep Cam" trucks rolling thru Charlotte streets AND they cut you at the most absolute worst time AFTER free agency AND didn't allow you to play in training camp at least to prove you could still play so maybe get a new contract OR a trade to a team that wants you because you're Cam and no longer need a doctor because I'm not a doctor. You a doctor?

He knew that man could still play.

If I’m Cam, I wouldn’t bail this organization out. Front office/coaches did him dirty, and while most of the fans loved him, you had a few who didn’t appreciate him while he was here. Again, all the things they used to say of Cam are true of Darnold. 

Yea, if I’m Cam I don’t come back to this mess. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1