• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An ESPN analytic stat shows just how bad our offensive line really is.

SCO96

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Well tbf I wouldn't say Miami's passing offense is playing well, lol.  

Sam just is the worst starting QB in the league, unfortunately, and whether we gave him the situation to be better doesn't matter. We have 2 other QBs on the roster and it's time to give them a shot because Sam, for as great as he may be off the field, is destroying morale on it.

Their passing O is leaps and bounds better than our though, and that’s really saying something. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Well tbf I wouldn't say Miami's passing offense is playing well, lol.  

Sam just is the worst starting QB in the league, unfortunately, and whether we gave him the situation to be better doesn't matter. We have 2 other QBs on the roster and it's time to give them a shot because Sam, for as great as he may be off the field, is destroying morale on it.

If you look at the bottom 5 Pass Rush Win Rate teams and the bottom 5 Adjusted Sack Rate(FO Stat) teams, you will find almost every QB in that group has outplayed Darnold by a considerable margin.

The idea that good or great QB play is impossible with shitty a OL is a myth. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

The OL is playing like they never gone to any practices and just show up on game-day. 

lamb chop - " Sup guys, sup Coach Rhule"

Rhule - "So I need you to play......lets see.....Ooo OK here it is- RG"

lamb chop - " so you want me to play RG this game??"

lamb chop - " ok....I'll do my best!! "

<Rhule turns his back>

download.jpg.5d833e6e14613e4a919a83ce6dd1a582.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If you look at the bottom 5 Pass Rush Win Rate teams and the bottom 5 Adjusted Sack Rate(FO Stat) teams, you will find almost every QB in that group has outplayed Darnold by a considerable margin.

It just takes a QB who is above literally the WORST QB in the entire NFL. That’s what we’ve got in Sam. I’m convinced now, I’ve tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, tried to give him time, but he’s just terrible. Bottom line. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Truth.

A QB who has a true understanding of what QBing is can adjust.

Can they make up for their teammates faults?  Not entirely but, yeah, some.

Darnold (yeah, he's a nice guy) has to be CARRIED.

In the NFL of 2021 and forward, that is a position that dooms a franchise to failure.

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah look no further than rookie year Herbert and Burrow. Yeah Burrow got hurt, but both he and Herbert played great behind terrible offensive lines. 

18 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah look no further than rookie year Herbert and Burrow. Yeah Burrow got hurt, but both he and Herbert played great behind terrible offensive lines. 

Herbert, my god 1 pick away form maybe the best current QB for the now and future.....Id be talking sooooooo much poo if he was QBing for the panthers. I would not care about the lines, primo shittalking non-stop to any other team or their fans. Tho its remains to be seen if Rhule and his band of Baylor/temple bros could get out the same results.....I feel herbert would over come about any poor coaching with what Ive seen. Burrow has played great as well, given its his 2nd year and coming off a terrible knee injury. Just herbert is a alien right now...

33 minutes ago, DC Amp said:

Stop going to your fourth read, get the ball and jet that fugger out before 10 seconds and an intentional grounding foul. Know what you are doing with your preliminary read of the defense. 

I’ve never seen a QB called for more intentional grounding penalties than Sam. It’s insane. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, AU-panther said:

Washington Football Team is 1st and 2nd respective and they have two wins.

You better find a QB.

Heinke been playing decent behind that line.  Washington problem may just be coaching ( looking at you Ron) and a underperforming defensive line.  

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I’ve never seen a QB called for more intentional grounding penalties than Sam. It’s insane. 

Yup, although at least one has been a bad call (RB in the area on what I think was a screen).  Crazy how little awareness he has sometimes tho.

18 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Another no sh!t metric.  Those of us that actually watch the games know both our run and pass blocking was near the bottom of the League.

I honestly don’t see how it could be any worse than what we’ve got. At that point you’re just looking at what is the biggest turd in the toilet bowl. Not a good place to be. 

• Pie 1