• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add another USC QB - Barkley

CRA

These losers had many chances to build up a better QB room this off-season through the draft and free agency. Instead they traded for Sam Doofdick and traded away another failure in Teddy Asswater. I hate rooting for a team that makes so many obviously BAD DUMB STUPID TERRIBLE decisions. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

JFC. It's never going to end. This fanbase is horrible. Addicted to one year and one player who made their miserable lives better.

Remember when you came on here saying folks hate Sam. You sure do hate Cam. Like I said, you’re no better than the people you go hard against.

Hurts you to death that folks love him and will always love him.

• Pie 4

If Matt is coming here to mentor Sam like he did Josh Allen, fine.

If Matt is coming here to actually play, oof. His career interception rate is almost double Sam's! (6.1% vs 3.3%)

For reference PJ has a career interception rate of 7.0% (albeit with a small sample size) 🙃

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

If Matt is coming here to mentor Sam like he did Josh Allen, fine.

If Matt is coming here to actually play, oof. His career interception rate is almost double Sam's! (6.1% vs 3.3%)

For reference PJ has a career interception rate of 7.0% (albeit with a small sample size) 🙃

Wasn’t Derek Anderson paired with Josh Allen? 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Go watch him against legit competition. 

The rosy view breaks down really quickly. He looks TERRIBLE in those games. Not a little but unimpressive, not mediocre, fuging TERRIBLE.

That's what I was afraid of. There's not any of them that I'm really be excited about or that I feel could be special. 

Thats also why I think we should just spend next year fixing the OL and just pick up an old vet who would end up as mentor for a young QB.

Only problem with that plan is it pushes success further down the road. I'm just tired of waiting, but next year just isn't it a good year to find that special QB. This year was the year for that and we're stuck staring at our navals.

• Beer 2

8 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I mean I trust him more than PJ as a back up. Barkley has played in the league for a while but don't let that notion stop the angry mob.

"played" in the league for a while. 

He's held a clip board for a long time but he doesn't exactly have much in the way of significant play time.

I get you're talking about back up but comparing him to Walker...bar's not really high there.

Neither should be starting any games for anyone ever.

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

That's what I was afraid of. There's not any of them that I'm really be excited about or that I feel could be special. 

Thats also why I think we should just spend next year fixing the OL and just pick up an old vet who would end up as mentor for a young QB.

Only problem with that plan is it pushes success further down the road. I'm just tired of waiting, but next year just isn't it a good year to find that special QB. This year was the year for that and we're stuck staring at our navals.

100% agree. 

We likely pushed the rebuild back because of Rhule and Co's hardon for Sam fuging Darnold. 

What is worse is that we will have to see what they are able to do with that defense while we fug around trying to fix this inept offense. We can't keep everyone, tough decisions are gonna have to be made.

I don't want to look back at this in five years and see another window that closed because of another classic Panthers blunder.

Edited by kungfoodude

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Go watch him against legit competition. 

The rosy view breaks down really quickly. He looks TERRIBLE in those games. Not a little but unimpressive, not mediocre, fuging TERRIBLE.

Much like your posts. 🖕

But he'd still be better than whatever QB the Panthers acquire off the scrap heap. 

Would rather have a top O-Lineman, though. 

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Much like your posts. 🖕

But he'd still be better than whatever QB the Panthers acquire off the scrap heap. 

Would rather have a top O-Lineman, though. 

I mean, you came in here hyping up Sam Darnold and springing to his defense. I'd say you and Matt Rhule have a lot in common, that being you have absolutely zero idea what a good QB looks like.

Wait, he actually tried to get Stafford. So you suck worse.

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, you came in here hyping up Sam Darnold and springing to his defense. I'd say you and Matt Rhule have a lot in common, that being you have absolutely zero idea what a good QB looks like.

Wait, he actually tried to get Stafford. So you suck worse.

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

"duh...you suck worse...hurr.."

You're the one who keeps proclaiming that I am leaving once Sam is gone like an arrogant...well...FOOL.    You're going to look even more dumb when I'm still here next season and the next going forward...

Edited by glenwo2