• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

more awful moves by the FO my god man just let your team fail and take the lumps and draft pick

2-3 nostalgic, moral victories will cost 7-10 draft spots

imma love to hear the excuses when it’s quite clear the entire team sucks and it’s not a qb plug and play deal, I’m sure there will be plenty 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, blackcat said:

So many mixed emotions right now.  Want 2015 Cam back but watched 2020 Cam play last year.  Plus, I don't know how long he (or anyone) will last behind the "offensive line".  

I get that Cam is probably looking to showcase his talent and make it back to the league, but this might not be the safest place.  If we thought Brady's playbook was small last week, just imagine what it'll look like with a new to the system QB.  Did i mention the O line?

Cam at 70% is still drastically better than Darnold.  I would agree the offensive line is an issue but I don't think we will running Cam like a battering ram like Rivera did. We will be asking to him to do just a bit more than Darnold did, and honestly that should be enough to win some games.

Just now, onmyown said:

more awful moves by the FO my god man just let your team fail and take the lumps and draft pick

imma love to hear the excuses when it’s quite clear the entire team sucks and it’s not a qb plug and play deal, I’m sure there will be plenty 

GO play in traffic

Just now, onmyown said:

Please STFU about draft spots. NO ONE on the team cares about draft spots. Just whiny fans.