• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams and Gary Barnidge on Cam and yesterday's game

PanthersATL

28 minutes ago, Dex said:

I honestly didn't think Gary B would be such a hater. Enjoy your legacy of irrelevancy.

He was wrong that CMC deserved the credit? That PJ played well? 

I wasn't 💯 in agreement, but he was right that nobody is giving credit to those who actually won the game. 

This fan base is 💯 insane with Cam Newton.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, pantherclaw said:

I wasn't 💯 in agreement, but he was right that nobody is giving credit to those who actually won the game. 

Yep. Some of what they say is right and objective but people will get butthurt. I felt like CMC had more impact than anyone. And they are 100% correct cam can do no wrong for…the ‘fanbase’. He’s back and that’s all that matters. Just reading the forum proves it.

I will disagree with this though, starting PJ over Cam is straight asinine. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Hey do me a quick favor and tell me CMacs record with Cam versus Cmacs record without Cam.

thanks

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yep. Some of what they say is right and objective but people will get butthurt. I felt like CMC had more impact than anyone. And they are 100% correct cam can do no wrong for…the ‘fanbase’. He’s back and that’s all that matters. Just reading the forum proves it.

I will disagree with this though, starting PJ over Cam is straight asinine. 

Yeah. Gotta start Cam.

First let me say I've been a Panthers fan since 1995 and never knew about this "huddle" just ran across it one night and now I read a lot of these topics everyday.....with that being said, I think it's safe to say that this fan base has a lot more hope and optimism with Cam vs with Sam and PJ all together. Personally I never liked the decision to make a trade for Sam he's simply not good imo

• Pie 4
  • Beer 5

The problem is Deangelo has run his bitter mouth to the point that he could be giving me elite level insightful analysis and I just don't want to hear it.  If a 'star™ ' tight end with one good season ever is such a beacon of grudge that he makes Deangelo look like the level headed one I'm just gonna go ahead and pass on their silly podcast.

8 minutes ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

First let me say I've been a Panthers fan since 1995 and never knew about this "huddle" just ran across it one night and now I read a lot of these topics everyday.....with that being said, I think it's safe to say that this fan base has a lot more hope and optimism with Cam vs with Sam and PJ all together. Personally I never liked the decision to make a trade for Sam he's simply not good imo

Run now while you still can. Delete the bookmark. 

• Beer 1