• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore

raleigh-panther

This makes me sick to my stomach 

sometimes when you are in the stadium, you cannot see the details 

I will say multiple times I saw number 95 and number 43 on The sidelines and im like what the hell are you doing Rhule

god help me please

with Rhule as coach I cannot support this team 

I just can’t    I want  to desperately but like I told a friend that his damned timeout that gave Washington more time for  a TD was the end for me

no true Nfl coach would have done this 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

36 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yes.  He was the dude they wouldn’t throw at. 

It’s almost like we have a top 3 corner that shuts guys downs and QBs are afraid of to throw at. 

Why throw at a tougher cover when you have an overrated Jackson on the other side? You may see fear, but I see a smart decision that paid off for them all game long.

9 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Why throw at a tougher cover when you have an overrated Jackson on the other side? You may see fear, but I see a smart decision that paid off for them all game long.

I just see painfully horrible coaching by the Panthers. 

said it leading up to the game.  Football is often pretty simple.  Washington has one guy that gets the O going.  One.   And we are blessed with a corner that could of taken him largely out.  Gilmore covers McLaurin.  It took them getting torched all game to theN sometimes have Gilmore on him in the second half.  How you going to play zone on him and let the LBs cover him in the red zone.  

such a poor job by the Panther coaches.  Noticed to reporter asked Rhule about his poor late game management either. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

said it leading up to the game.  Football is often pretty simple.  Washington has one guy that gets the O going.  One.   And we are blessed with a corner that could of taken him largely out.  Gilmore covers McLaurin.  It took them getting torched all game to theN sometimes have Gilmore on him in the second half.  How you going to play zone on him and let the LBs cover him in the red zone.  

such a poor job by the Panther coaches.  Noticed to reporter asked Rhule about his poor late game management either. 

This probably makes it even worse quite frankly because it was only sometimes and not everytime. 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, there was bad coaching by the Rhule and Co too.

And to be fair, this team has one guy that gets the offense going too. He just happens to be an RB instead of WR.

Rhule was asked why they didn't play Gilmore and use him to essentially shut down McLaurin and he said it was because they're "getting there.  We're getting there."  And then said it was at least in part due to working him back into playing again.

Smh...  dude has been on the active roster for what?  A month now?  But his excuse is they're working him back into playing?  Smh.  What a dumbass.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Rhule was asked why they didn't play Gilmore and use him to essentially shut down McLaurin and he said it was because they're "getting there.  We're getting there."  And then said it was at least in part due to working him back into playing again.

Smh...  dude has been on the active roster for what?  A month now?  But his excuse is they're working him back into playing?  Smh.  What a dumbass.

Seems like this team likes 'saving' players until we are right on out of contention and I know that we aren't just yet but losing to literally any and every team that is also fighting for the wildcard spot isn't helping. We went from being in the playoffs at the start of the day to right on down below all those teams we lost to earlier in Philly/Minny and now 49ers are coming back up.

• Pie 1

For those that were not at the game or are just reacting to what you think happened...after Donte got roasted by McLaurin in the first half, they switched Gilmore to him who then in return completely shut him down. The exceptions being when we were in zone and they motioned McLaurin away from Gilmore's side and back over to Donte. Gilmore played a large chunk and played amazing.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

For those that were not at the game or are just reacting to what you think happened...after Donte got roasted by McLaurin in the first half, they switched Gilmore to him who then in return completely shut him down. The exceptions being when we were in zone and they motioned McLaurin away from Gilmore's side and back over to Donte. Gilmore played a large chunk and played amazing.

Yep once they made the switch it was a wrap for McLaurin…but why the hell wasn’t he on him from the start? Gilmore is one of the elite guys in the league, let him do what he does best…lock people down. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

My god