• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddick on leadership

CRA

1 hour ago, Shaqil915 said:

Think he's talking about Cam honestly. Not his play, but the extra celebrating seemed to rile up Washington and was a little out of touch for a team fighting for a playoff spot. 

Cam was focused and did more than his part. He has to be talking about defensive players. DJax? Shaq? 

33 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

I just watched the actual interview and yea it seems he's talking about the Defense, but I wasn't talking about Cam's play. I don't think many QBs could come in 1 week off the couch and play like that. I also don't think he's talking about DJax, that was his first bad game this year and took full accountability after.

BTW most of the team doesn't know Cam like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them thought it was weird that he came in doing celebrations like that.

Yeah Cam coming in with excitement and enthusiasm. How dare he? The Matt Rhule Panthers don’t do that here

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Who are the Panther leaders? Assume he is talking about Shaq? Coaches? 

Hard to say but Shaq was being a dick in his 2 minute presser today so I guess chemistry on the D is not very good after that game. Maybe they know it was basically a playoff game and blew it? It was a total D meltdown so maybe theres a lot of finger pointing all over the place right now

4 hours ago, Shaqil915 said:

I just watched the actual interview and yea it seems he's talking about the Defense, but I wasn't talking about Cam's play. I don't think many QBs could come in 1 week off the couch and play like that. I also don't think he's talking about DJax, that was his first bad game this year and took full accountability after.

BTW most of the team doesn't know Cam like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them thought it was weird that he came in doing celebrations like that.

Given our defense and a lot of defenses around the league will all do some major celebrating as a group I'm pretty damn sure they ain't got a problem with Cam's celebration.

9 hours ago, CRA said:

Thanks for clarifying what the tweet was addressing.  That’s a bad tweet by Person.   Tweet implies something much different.  

And that's twice in a week that some dumbass misconstrued what the person actually said, and somebody here started a thread without paying attention. And the stupid people buy into it.

4 minutes ago, Zod said:

We better extend Reddicks contract 

This will be a controversial idea, but I'd like to extend Reddick and shop Burns. I still feel like we're right where we started with him. Waiting for potential and flashes of brilliance to develop into consistent greatness. I'm starting to doubt that it's going to happen and he and Reddick are a bit redundant and Reddick is clearly the better, more consistent performer right now... and we badly need to recoup some of the draft capital we've pissed away.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This will be a controversial idea, but I'd like to extend Reddick and shop Burns. I still feel like we're right where we started with him. Waiting for potential and flashes of brilliance to develop into consistent greatness. I'm starting to doubt that it's going to happen and he and Reddick are a bit redundant and Reddick is clearly the better, more consistent performer right now... and we badly need to recoup some of the draft capital we've pissed away.

He’s a 3rd year player. Tbh I did think he was gonna go off more this year so I get it but he has 7 sacks this year with 6 games to go and consistently pressures the qb even if he’s having difficulty bringing the qb down. I wouldn’t bite on that yet. 

we are having major issues stopping the run against power run teams. This is annoying because we have the pieces to make a run to make the playoffs but we still have to remember this team is one of the youngest if not the youngest teams in the nfl. We are undisciplined and leading the league in penalties. 

It would suck if we did what the cardinals did with reddick and let go of Burns. Reddick is 27, Burns is 23. I’m not seeing him having difficulty stopping the run. When we get gashed in the run game it’s straight up the middle. Honestly Derrick brown needs to step up as a top 10 pick but he’s also a 2nd year player. We’re asking a lot of young players right now.

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He’s a 3rd year player. Tbh I did think he was gonna go off more this year so I get it but he has 7 sacks this year with 6 games to go and consistently pressures the qb even if he’s having difficulty bringing the qb down. I wouldn’t bite on that yet. 

we are having major issues stopping the run against power run teams. This is annoying because we have the pieces to make a run to make the playoffs but we still have to remember this team is one of the youngest if not the youngest teams in the nfl. We are undisciplined and leading the league in penalties. 

Burns is part of the issue why we struggle against power running schemes.

Yeah, he could develop into greatness but unless we're going to transition to a full bore 3-4 scheme and go get true 3-4 DL, he and Reddick are redundant. For that matter, so is Haynes. We really only have two base 4-3 ends in Fox and Gross-Matos. The rest of our DEs are 3-4 OLBs. It's not a coincidence that teams can line up heavy and cram the ball down our throat.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Burns is part of the issue why we struggle against power running schemes.

Yeah, he could develop into greatness but unless we're going to transition to a full bore 3-4 scheme and go get true 3-4 DL, he and Reddick are redundant. For that matter, so is Haynes. We really only have two base 4-3 ends in Fox and Gross-Matos. The rest of our DEs are 3-4 OLBs. It's not a coincidence that teams can line up heavy and cram the ball down our throat.

When we get gashed bad. It’s straight up the middle. Brown was falling on his face multiple times Sunday. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They ran off left tackle all day long on Sunday. I bet they averaged close to 10ypc running off left tackle.

Thats where reddick lines up?

anyway regardless, I think it’s too early to be shopping Burns. Need to give him 4 years and see where he’s at before we decide to pick up his 5th year option. Brown also sucked majorly Sunday.