• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

If you concede it happens you can't just say it's not happening here.  You don't know their long term plans or what they set up to charge more for ad revenue or more ratings which increase what they can charge.  Since Goodell took over its been all money and money first. 

I didn't concede that it for sure happened one way or another, just that it could be theoretically possible in such limited ways, but not in such a grand scheme that you have convinced yourself exists. I think it's just as likely that the good ol boy refs just didn't like Cam and what he represents and were fine with Denver teeing off on his head. Especially when the results is corn-fed Manning going off into the sunset. 

Regardless this is a fruitless conversation that I'm going to bow out of. 

Edited by Floppin

Just now, Chad_Cota said:

They have to fire Brady? Right … right???

Would be shocked if he calls another play for the Panthers after this game. He could have a very good future, but he's just not ready to be a coordinator at the NFL level. He'll probably end up somewhere like Alabama, learn under Saban, and be a long-time head coach in the SEC in a few years.