• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s becoming evidently clear you either don’t watch the games or you just spew Twitter facts on each of your post 

Believe what you want. Cam played awful last season, it’s pretty obvious, a rookie beat him out and caused him to be released.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Hard to say.  There were 5 completions on his part.   Doesnt sound very sustainable and I imagine that puts the defense out there a lot to get gassed.  What was the time of possession?   I havent looked

CAR 22:26

MIA 37:34
In other words an entire Quarter more than us.
With a complete 0 for a 3Q again.
Edited by Fox007

Nothing on our offense is good right now. Cam included. Cam as a pro QB should be able to adjust to what defenses throw at him, he did none of that today and looked absolutely awful. Our offense line did not help, but a franchise QB overcomes things like that. It is time to face the reality of these things, Cam is no longer a franchise QB, we need to fix our o-line, we need to move on from our OC, we need to find better receivers, and we need a physical force at tight end. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Chiefzack said:

Tanking is not the answer for a QB, the Chiefs got Patrick Mahommes amid 10-6 to 12-4 runs. Hell, while the Texans are a dumpster fire, they got Deshaun Watson after a playoff season. 

The key to getting a franchise QB is ignoring the sexy media darlings and trading minor capital to get your guy between 10-20.

I caught major crap for saying we made a mistake drafting Horn. I don't hate Horn as a player, I like the guy, but the opportunity cost of taking him was that huge package the 49ers took from the Bears to get Fields (we would've got more at #8).

You take that package, take Jones with the Bears pick.

If we do that, we would have 1. A rookie to compete with Darnold 2. 2 1sts in 2022. 

We don't need to tank, we need to quit playing like we're the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I'm buying what you're selling, but almost any rookie QB would be flailing under the current coaching staff.  The only silver lining might be Rhule and company won't get a chance to destroy another QB's future with the Panthers.

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Believe what you want. Cam played awful last season, it’s pretty obvious, a rookie beat him out and caused him to be released.  

His vaxxed status played a bigger role then Mac Jones lol, this is what I’m talking about,  leaving out key info. He went 7-8 last year with that trash pats roster and you said he played like trash 90% of the time, it’s asinine 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

51 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Typical ignorant dumbass post judging Cam for being an unabashedly black and confident QB with a running QB skillset.

PJ Walker threw a pick on his first series this game. The entire team is ass. The o line can’t block. And either WRs can’t get open or they aren’t running routes that maximize their skillset .

I bet you never accused Delhomme of not being a pocket passer or not reading the field after costing this team two years of the most talented roster this franchise ever fielded . 

Tired race card. Typical and indicative of many of the problems in society today. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jcdc7676 said:

Tired race card. Typical and indicative of many of the problems in society today. 

I was quoting PghPanther for the record of this thread. It didn’t link to when i posted. I meant everything I said in reply to that post and I’m not wrong on anything I said.

11 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Hard to say.  There were 5 completions on his part.   Doesnt sound very sustainable and I imagine that puts the defense out there a lot to get gassed.  What was the time of possession?   I havent looked

I’m not counting dropped passes either but the defense just can’t get off the field on 3rd down that’s with being fresh. Cam played bad but there wasn’t a moment where I was like we are losing because of cam’s play, we were losing cause we suck as a team in totality 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

His vaxxed status played a bigger role then Mac Jones lol, this is what I’m talking about,  leaving out key info. He went 7-8 last year with that trash pats roster and you said he played like trash 90% of the time, it’s asinine 

Like I said, believe what you will.  So many on this forum said how much better he would be “with all this talent” we have. How’s that looking so far?  For some odd reason there are too many that can’t accept the fact Cam is just not a good QB any longer.  

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Like I said, believe what you will.  So many on this forum said how much better he would be “with all this talent” we have. How’s that looking so far?  For some odd reason there are too many that can’t accept the fact Cam is just not a good QB any longer.  

He literally got signed a couple weeks after getting vaccinated lol

and it’s been 3 games………he’s got 6tds and 2ints…..

The first bad game after being on the team for a whooping 17 days he’s back to being lunch meat lol 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2