• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fire Joe Brady

GOAT

Glad it happened. Even though the source of the problem isn’t gone, we’re one step closer. This was something that was going to have to happen for Rhule to run out of excuses and finally get the boot himself. Better now than the end of the season. Still five games worth of rope for Rhule to hang himself with. 

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

In his press conference a week or two ago Rhule stated that he did foresee making any coaching changes.  Once again, he says one thing, then proceeds to directly contradict himself.

This doesn't equat to Rhule lying... and I assume that you meant to say that Rhule said he doesn't foresee making any coaching changes 

55 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I hope you are right 

the preponderance of mistakes made by Rhule in staff, free agency, draft, game plan, game day execution is mind boggling and egregious 

everyone knows it.  Everyone 

I don’t like piling on anybody but every damned issue with this team is self inflicted by the coach who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room 

he needs to go back to the ncaa.  No shame. He will have millions to help him sooth  his ego   The team he ruined in two years, another story. He will become a cautionary tale of what not to do in the nfl 

Can't disagree with any of that,unfortunately the shitshow started at the top of this organization and I don't see Tepper going away any time soon.

4 minutes ago, John2k2k said:

How did he have full control when he didn't hire his own OC. Plus the teddy mistake was on joe brady. Every one here is acting like its all Matt Rhule fault. 

Rhule and Brady had the same agent.

I haven't seen any actual evidence that Tepper forced Brady on Rhule.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Lol 

10 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Joe and the OLine coach just sat down by me at Dilworth Neighborbood Grill and ordered 2 buckets of beer lmao he’s probably next

5805E645-6BDA-4AAD-A16F-F79423E17D50.png

I wouldn’t be surprised. The OL play has been uninspiring at best since he took over. Granted we haven’t had the talent but these guys as a unit have gotten worse. Even Moton has regressed some. I’d be all for seeing what Sparano Jr. can do the rest of the way.

Edited by Prowler2k18

Just now, PantherPhann89 said:

This doesn't equat to Rhule lying... and I assume that you meant to say that Rhule said he doesn't foresee making any coaching changes 

Correct, did not.  Lying no, but potentially misleading for the sake of deflecting an uncomfortable question and moving on.  Absolutely!  Rhule likely knew another loss or two likely meant a shakeup before his own job was taken, but he wasn't going to give the media any red meat.