• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person: Rhule could be next, but probably not this year

Mr. Scot

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Vikings’ example cited by Bridgewater was far from the only time the Panthers seemed to be struggling to decide on a play, while Robby Anderson was livid when Brady didn’t start running double moves when the Eagles’ defensive backs were sitting on routes in a Week 5 loss this season.

🧐

I would have been far more patient had Rhule not scrambled to make all these win now moves this year. We were sold on this being a longterm rebuild, then Rhule starts trying to cut corners like crazy early into year two which we had no business doing. We're really in a situation now I see no way we are good next year. I mean absolutely zero chance. We have a disaster of a QB situation and a disaster of an OL situation, and our second and third round picks have been traded away for players who aren't even playing right now. If you keep Rhule one more year under a playoff or bust mandate you only run the risk of him making more out of control moves to put the team in even worse shape. Cut your losses now, hire a coach with actual NFL experience and do the rebuild the right way this time.

• Pie 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

If this forum only allowed correct opinions to be posted we'd all be banned.

I’m just saying I have zero reason to think this person has any actual understanding of conversations being had in that building. Sure Matt could return for a year 3 and I wouldn’t be surprised but I just doubt some Twitter user with a few hundred followers actually has a way of knowing what’s going on in Tepper’s head.

• Beer 2