• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting nugget from Rhule’s Brady presser

CRA

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

He did have that one year where UNC got blatantly screwed by the officials against Clemson in Charlotte. The refs should have been investigated and promptly fired. Wonder how things work out if Carolina wasn’t cheated out of that championship. 

It’s always the refs with you?

18 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

He’s been playing like he could care less since he got here

he looks like a paycheck chaser to me

Alright now I'm calling shenanigans. If you're firing off shots like this at him don't pull punches for others like Darnold who is guaranteed almost 20 million even if he doesn't start.

Edited by frankw

I don't understand Rhule's rationale here.

He fired the OC after the offense continued to fail in redzone, on 3rd down, and short yardage situations but is continuing to have the same people that designed those shortcomings put out flawed gameplans?

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, CRA said:

different members of the offensive staff are tasked each week with game planning different aspects of the O (redzone, 3rd down, short yardage) and that they will continue doing that…

dumbest poo I think I have heard for a long god damn time.  Rhule is a fuggin idiot. and so is Tepper if he doesnt fire him before seasons end.

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Fedora is one of the worst head coaches I’ve ever seen. I mean from top to bottom a complete moron. The only thing I respect about him is that Roy spoke highly of him off the field and when Carolina lost that heart breaker to Nova, Fedora was there for Roy. 

Regarding the Panthers, I was a bit young to really comprehend how bad George Seifert was but aside from the Panthers years his resume is pretty good. 

Ruhle is shooting his way up the list as worst Panthers coach. Perry Fewell was pretty terrible but do we even count him? 

Seifert’s first two seasons fielded a competitive Panthers team. He drafted many players that are still to this day Panthers legends.

That said I think Rhule will ultimately go down as the worst coach in Panthers history. 

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Rhule commented that going forward some things would be the same outside of Nixon calling the actual plays.  Specifically that different members of the offensive staff are tasked each week with game planning different aspects of the O (redzone, 3rd down, short yardage) and that they will continue doing that…

well, maybe that shouldn’t continue as is either?   Maybe you don’t need the exact same folks cooking up stuff and handing it to the new name OC.  Seems like they would be key part of the game planning problems.  

Yeah I mean that didn’t make sense to me either. I mean I don’t really think Pay Meyer should be working on the red zone play calling or Sean Ryan on the two minute and blah blah blah.

1 game plan from the OC. Everyone has their part to execute within their positions. No wonder it looks like a circus out there. Sean Ryan running the spread offense at the goal line and Pat Meyer running the Power I on 3rd and long. Here comes Frisman Jackson with the route trees for 2 minute.

• Flames 1