• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule vs Brady Christiansen

raleigh-panther

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

LOL!!!!

Even if this is true Rhule will still screw it up. Count on Brady getting a few reps at RG, Erving plays 100% of the snaps at LT, 100% to Daley at LG and Deonte Brown will be inactive. I HATE MATT RHULE!!! We need Tepper to can this guy and instruct the interim coach to play the rookies. 

On 12/13/2021 at 5:39 PM, BIGH2001 said:

Yeah right. There’s no way rhule could ever go 12-4 or 15-1 or make the playoffs, much less a super bowl. People hate on Ron but at least he had some good years.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches in the league, if not the worst. 

I was going to make a thread about this but decided against it. There is a very real argument that you could replace Rhule with any of the other 31 head coaches in this league and the record would improve. I think the one only one that could be a good debate is Chicago's coach.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, BrianS said:

Fine.  The all-stars weren't there for BC's outstanding performance against Washington.  But you're talking about two of the better young edge rushers in the league there also.  Gross used to get beat on the regular by Peppers, but he was still an outstanding LT for us.

Were the guys Atlanta put on the field yesterday any better than the guys Washington put on the field that day?  You could probably see it either way.

But the entire situation makes no sense.  You've got a rookie with promise.  The single time you play that rookie in the position he played in college the rookie turns in one of the best performances of the year across the entire position group.  And you never play him there again.

Once again:  I am not a pro level talent evaluator.  BC may fail spectacularly at LT.  But ffs, you have to GIVE HIM A CHANCE, don't you?

This is my point as well.  We're not going to be anywhere near the conversation of the playoffs so why not allow the rookies you drafted a chance to play.  IMO it is critical for us to know exactly what talent we have on the offensive line going into the draft.  Brown and Christensen should be playing at their natural positions.  It's not going to be as if we are putting them in front of Pro Bowl talent.  Daley, Erving, Jordan and Miller just to name a few are not any better than Brown or Christensen. 

• Beer 3

23 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

This is my point as well.  We're not going to be anywhere near the conversation of the playoffs so why not allow the rookies you drafted a chance to play.  IMO it is critical for us to know exactly what talent we have on the offensive line going into the draft.  Brown and Christensen should be playing at their natural positions.  It's not going to be as if we are putting them in front of Pro Bowl talent.  Daley, Erving, Jordan and Miller just to name a few are not any better than Brown or Christensen. 

Rhule’s unwillingness to play Brown and Christensen is the main reason I want him gone asap. The rebuild will be a lot easier if we knew if either or both of those guys could help us. We know the other guys minus Moton aren’t the answer. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Camp Fodder said:

I honestly question how much he knows about football. 

I think thats a little disingenuous. Obviously he knows football. I think his problem has been 'rebuilding' vs 'win now'. 

The 2 require a completely different strategy and I think he wanted to do both at the same time which is why our team has looked so out of sorts this past year.