• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule vs Brady Christiansen

raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, BrianS said:

Not just guard - right guard.  Opposite side that he has played his entire career.

The longer he is here, the more Rhule looks like Rivera.

Yeah right. There’s no way rhule could ever go 12-4 or 15-1 or make the playoffs, much less a super bowl. People hate on Ron but at least he had some good years.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches in the league, if not the worst. 

• Pie 7

13 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Yeah right. There’s no way rhule could ever go 12-4 or 15-1 or make the playoffs, much less a super bowl. People hate on Ron but at least he had some good years.

Rhule is one of the worst coaches in the league, if not the worst. 

Would like to see a Urban/Rhule matchup.  It’s like the inverse of the Super Bowl.  But there would be some entertainment value in the slop 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Rhule is done and if not, I will be questioning if I want to stay a fan for the first time ever.  

I'm ready for this organization to get a full revamp with really just like DJ Moore, Chinn, Horn, Burns & Tremble safe. We had a lot of turnover but held certain dudes from Hurney/DG/Rivera era in place.

PURGE this mother f*cking franchise top down.  Get Cam away from this mess, fire the staff, get Samir+Fit to figure out an out with CMC and Sam's contracts.

Being ~9 around inception, I was just old enough to remember how god awful 1-15 was.  This really seems worse.  Worse than Claussen's 2-14 year because we were b-lining to the #1 pick.  And it's truly because of the culture and coaching.  They have NO IDEA what they're doing.  We've got guys out of their league by a country mile.  

I've never seen the board this "f*ck off"-ish about the team but it truly appears that unlikeable at the moment and Tepper needs to correct it, not try to use his social team's to navigate through some bullsh*t narratives.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3